What's new

Wahl 5-Star Magic Clips & Wahl 5-Star Burgundy Detailer & Wahl 5-Star Barber Dryer & Conair PG7500 Trimmer ( An SWCT Experience )

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
These tools are an absolute must, if one wants to bring their hair follicle chaos, to order. In a world where people like to act like uncivilized animals, it is better to maintain ones self dignity and respect, by using these tools, to bring back ones cultured civility. There's nothing like being clean cut, you become 10-pounds lighter, and your looking sharp. 😎 My hair was getting out of control, and I was growing an unwanted beard as well, it needed to be addressed.

1694045458813.png

I began by washing my hair and beard, then I rinsed with western freedom water.

proxy.php

I then used my Wahl 5-Star Barber dryer for the first time, I selected high heat on a high fan speed, I could literally feel the supreme blowing force, as it began drying my hair. The Ionic system was making sure to keep my hair follicles soft, another benefit to this dryer. I then turned off the heat, and pulled the cold trigger, to give me a cool hurricane shot finisher. Felt awesome!

proxy.php

I grabbed my Wahl 5-Star Magic Clips, and I attached the 1/8 premium guide comb. With the taper lever in the open position, I ran this over my head in all directions, WTG, XTG, and ATG, and managed to take off huge chunks of hair, and these clippers did it without hesitation, and speed! I gave the blade a quick brushing, and then went back over my hair, using the same guide comb, but this time, I did it with the taper lever in the closed position. This allowed me to refine my cut, to achieve a perfect buzz cut of premium proportions. I was very happy with the performance of these clippers, as they did the job perfectly!

proxy.php

Once I mowed down my hair and beard with my clippers, it was time to get myself properly detailed. I first began by setting my forhead line, as well as the sides, and side burns. Then I went around the sides of my head and back, also making sure to get around my ears as well. I then went down the back of my neck and shoulders area, trimming excess hair. I then used this to trim my beard down closer to my skin, to make shaving later easier. The efficiency and precision of this detailer, cannot be overstated! I was very pleased with both my clippers and detailers.

1694045458813-png.1713823

I did give myself a quick full speed hit with the blow dryer first, to try and remove some lose hairs, however, It was time to wash my hair again. Can I just say, its so much easier to wash my hair, when I only got a 1/8" buzzcut LOL!

proxy.php

I couldn't wait to use this blow dryer again, I really like it! With quite the reduction of hair on my head, I didn't feel the need to push it to the max. So this time, I through the dryer on medium heat, and ran it in low fan speed. I tell you what, it sure didn't take long to dry the hair on my head. And then once I got it dry, I did the part I was really looking forward too, I turned off the heat, and pushed the dryer in full speed while in cool mode, oh man that felt so good! This pampering is next level folks.

proxy.php

It was now time to detail my nose whiskers, as well as my eyebrows, because nobody likes whiskers coming out of their nose, and bushy eye brows! I first cleaned out my nose real good, don't want no bogies getting in the way. I used the standard head that you see in the picture, to go up my nose, and cutting them nostril whiskers away, and it once again did a fine job at that. Then, I removed the standard head, attached the detail head, and slapped on the 3mm adapter on top of that, and then went to town on my eyebrows. This sucker trimmed them eyebrows down like a champ! Nostril whiskers gone, eyebrows no longer bushy!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I then had my first shave in a long time, and to be honest, my skin wasn't used to running a blade across my face. And I was pretty sure I used a blade I didn't realize was going fairly dull, but I just kept pushing on through, and ended up regretting it. Guys, word of advice, if you suspect your blade is going too dull for a shave, just replace it! I used my PAA Copper Ascension Twist Adjustable in Rose Gold, beautiful razor, amazing double open comb head, I just adore this razor!

I also used my new Zenith Manchurian 28mm Badger brush for the first time, and I really love the density of the knot, the brush tips are nice and soft, yet it has solid backbone, and splays out just the perfect amount, to apply and massage lather onto my face and neck, it really felt like premium luxury, a real facial pampering, beyond just getting the whiskers ready for the shave ahead lol. As typical of badgers, it holds water and soap, so be aware, their might be more in the brush then you suspect, apply a little pressure, to get it to release more.

The SV Opuntia is a triple milled shaving soap, that made me a believer in truly high end soaps. I have always loved it the previous times that I've used it, and I loved it again today. It forms a rich creamy lather of supreme deliciousness, and provides the supreme slickness that I require, to really get my shave on. I did apply some PAA Ice Menthol 2.0 preshave cube to my face prior to the SV soap application though, cause thats my SOP. Both work really well together IMO.

But as mentioned, I did not have a good shave, because I shaved on a dull blade, which gave me weepers, and skin irritation. Plus my skin hasn't been used to having a blade run across it in a long time, so I just chalk this up to a learning lesson. We need to re-learn our mistakes every once in awhile, so as to prevent us from making said mistakes again. Having said that however, I had no issues with my hair trimming tools today, and I 100% recommend them.

I have achieved a proper weight reduction, I feel 10-pounds lighter! And I also feel great, because I have brought back my cultured civility, I am respectable now once again. All hail Wahl grooming tools, for I could not have done it without them.

@APBinNCA Now I am just waiting on your report, for the lovely Wahl 5-Star gold series tools that you recently bought. I am very excited and curious to see how well you made out with them.

These tools are an absolute must, if one wants to bring their hair follicle chaos, to order. In a world where people like to act like uncivilized animals, it is better to maintain ones self dignity and respect, by using these tools, to bring back ones cultured civility. There's nothing like being clean cut, you become 10-pounds lighter, and your looking sharp. 😎 My hair was getting out of control, and I was growing an unwanted beard as well, it needed to be addressed.

View attachment 1713823

I began by washing my hair and beard, then I rinsed with western freedom water.

proxy.php

I then used my Wahl 5-Star Barber dryer for the first time, I selected high heat on a high fan speed, I could literally feel the supreme blowing force, as it began drying my hair. The Ionic system was making sure to keep my hair follicles soft, another benefit to this dryer. I then turned off the heat, and pulled the cold trigger, to give me a cool hurricane shot finisher. Felt awesome!

proxy.php

I grabbed my Wahl 5-Star Magic Clips, and I attached the 1/8 premium guide comb. With the taper lever in the open position, I ran this over my head in all directions, WTG, XTG, and ATG, and managed to take off huge chunks of hair, and these clippers did it without hesitation, and speed! I gave the blade a quick brushing, and then went back over my hair, using the same guide comb, but this time, I did it with the taper lever in the closed position. This allowed me to refine my cut, to achieve a perfect buzz cut of premium proportions. I was very happy with the performance of these clippers, as they did the job perfectly!

proxy.php

Once I mowed down my hair and beard with my clippers, it was time to get myself properly detailed. I first began by setting my forhead line, as well as the sides, and side burns. Then I went around the sides of my head and back, also making sure to get around my ears as well. I then went down the back of my neck and shoulders area, trimming excess hair. I then used this to trim my beard down closer to my skin, to make shaving later easier. The efficiency and precision of this detailer, cannot be overstated! I was very pleased with both my clippers and detailers.

1694045458813-png.1713823

I did give myself a quick full speed hit with the blow dryer first, to try and remove some lose hairs, however, It was time to wash my hair again. Can I just say, its so much easier to wash my hair, when I only got a 1/8" buzzcut LOL!

proxy.php

I couldn't wait to use this blow dryer again, I really like it! With quite the reduction of hair on my head, I didn't feel the need to push it to the max. So this time, I through the dryer on medium heat, and ran it in low fan speed. I tell you what, it sure didn't take long to dry the hair on my head. And then once I got it dry, I did the part I was really looking forward too, I turned off the heat, and pushed the dryer in full speed while in cool mode, oh man that felt so good! This pampering is next level folks.

proxy.php

It was now time to detail my nose whiskers, as well as my eyebrows, because nobody likes whiskers coming out of their nose, and bushy eye brows! I first cleaned out my nose real good, don't want no bogies getting in the way. I used the standard head that you see in the picture, to go up my nose, and cutting them nostril whiskers away, and it once again did a fine job at that. Then, I removed the standard head, attached the detail head, and slapped on the 3mm adapter on top of that, and then went to town on my eyebrows. This sucker trimmed them eyebrows down like a champ! Nostril whiskers gone, eyebrows no longer bushy!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I then had my first shave in a long time, and to be honest, my skin wasn't used to running a blade across my face. And I was pretty sure I used a blade I didn't realize was going fairly dull, but I just kept pushing on through, and ended up regretting it. Guys, word of advice, if you suspect your blade is going too dull for a shave, just replace it! I used my PAA Copper Ascension Twist Adjustable in Rose Gold, beautiful razor, amazing double open comb head, I just adore this razor!

I also used my new Zenith Manchurian 28mm Badger brush for the first time, and I really love the density of the knot, the brush tips are nice and soft, yet it has solid backbone, and splays out just the perfect amount, to apply and massage lather onto my face and neck, it really felt like premium luxury, a real facial pampering, beyond just getting the whiskers ready for the shave ahead lol. As typical of badgers, it holds water and soap, so be aware, their might be more in the brush then you suspect, apply a little pressure, to get it to release more.

The SV Opuntia is a triple milled shaving soap, that made me a believer in truly high end soaps. I have always loved it the previous times that I've used it, and I loved it again today. It forms a rich creamy lather of supreme deliciousness, and provides the supreme slickness that I require, to really get my shave on. I did apply some PAA Ice Menthol 2.0 preshave cube to my face prior to the SV soap application though, cause thats my SOP. Both work really well together IMO.

But as mentioned, I did not have a good shave, because I shaved on a dull blade, which gave me weepers, and skin irritation. Plus my skin hasn't been used to having a blade run across it in a long time, so I just chalk this up to a learning lesson. We need to re-learn our mistakes every once in awhile, so as to prevent us from making said mistakes again. Having said that however, I had no issues with my hair trimming tools today, and I 100% recommend them.

I have achieved a proper weight reduction, I feel 10-pounds lighter! And I also feel great, because I have brought back my cultured civility, I am respectable now once again. All hail Wahl grooming tools, for I could not have done it without them.

@APBinNCA Now I am just waiting on your report, for the lovely Wahl 5-Star gold series tools that you recently bought. I am very excited and curious to see how well you made out with them.
Wow! Now that’s one fine report!😊👍💈 I am feeling SWCT barber shop opening soon in the ‘hood.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello everyone, I have an interesting update for you. Lets begin with a couple of pictures, and see if you can guess whats up. HEHE!

IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5698.JPG

Hmm, that is interesting isn't it, oh what could it be you ask? A ring at the bottom, and a big W at the top.

proxy.php

I know what your thinking, it boggles the mind what this could be. Are you ready for the big reveal?

proxy.php
proxy.php

Now you get what its for, raising your aspirations a little higher, to hold your sexy dryer. You folks know that I am a big fan of hand made things. Previously, I had purchased a 5-razor & 5-brush stand, as well as a fancy shaving bowl and brush, hand made from artists on Etsy. So, I've bought delicious wood, and delicious plastic.

This time around, I bought delicious metal. This is hand made out of 3/8" round stock, I had this custom made to my specifications. The lower ring is 2 - 3/4" ID, 3" OD. It has 2-screw holes for mounting to your wall, and the artist included their own hand made screws, in order to keep the design completely hand made authentic. The big "W" is around 4" and stands for Wahl obviously.

proxy.php

I also ordered a wall hook, this way, when not in use, I can keep the cord rolled up, and hanging on the wall as well. I'd like to get a pack of LTT velcro cable ties, so that I can keep the cord a little neater. I do find it odd that Wahl didn't go with a single round cord, like they do for their corded clippers/trimmers. Believe it or not, but the rolled up cord, as well as the wall hook, are not in the way for the towel to be hanging on that wooden rod, everything is still completely functional.

This way, I don't have to store my dryer under the sink, its hanging on the wall, within arms reach, and ready at a moments notice. I've already used it after shaving last night, to test this system out, and it works perfectly. Everything is happening as I have foreseen. EXCELLENT! :devil: What do you think?

Top Bottom