What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

Maybe someone can help me here. I've been trying for awhile to use Captain fawcett moustache wax "expedition ". It's harder than a hockey puck and even if I warm it up under hot water ,it's just as hard. I can barely scrape off a bit with my fingernail and try to rub it in my moustache but it just is sticky little blobs of uck. I then try to brush it out and it helps a little but not much. I'm really hating this product but maybe theirs a trick or something I'm not understanding. Anyways, thought I'd ask here before I throw this crapola away.
I know this is old, but I just found it so I am gonna play anyway.

On a really hard wax, like feels like a candle, if I hair dryer, I have to blow it on tin, then scrape out and continue blowing on fingers and then face. If I run tin under hot water, I also have to make sure fingers are warmed under the water sufficiently as well. And believe it or not, cRrying it in my pocket for a bit may have done as much good as anything. But I still had to warm fingers. If fingers are cold as soon as you scrape out of tin....boom its a candle again. And yes too cool or too much of that hard wax gets little clumpuly unsightly chunks in the whickers.

Been using Firehouse wax for awhile but it’s almost gone so what do you seasoned wax users suggest, I want an all natural wax with a decent hole for handle bars but also want it easy to work in so what do you guys suggest

Top Bottom