What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Kicking Horse Three Sisters

proxy.php

I recently purchased a Rancilio Silvia. Had a cup of Flight Coffee roasters Lift Off. Very unique and fruity, by far the most cherry flavor that I have ever gotten out of espresso. Very good stuff.

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduras Reserva Guama Danta French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Using the breville oracle, a large americano for first cup, then a latte later.. I am finally enjoying my coffee.

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduras Reserva Guama Danta French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Last of the Palomar Roaster Organic Honduras Reserva Guama Danta French roast. 30 grams with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot.

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Kenya Lenana medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Kenya Lenana medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

28 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Kenya Lenana medium roast. with 360 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

I have been using the breville oracle for the past cpl weeks and I love it.
Started with 3 lattes a day and now i start with an americano and when the eyes are fully open I have a cpl more latte.
All are made with a double shot in a mug.
The milk is coming along fine but just not there for latte art, so I just pour it on the top.
I should try and take a cpl pics, I started using lavazza beans and then bought some fresh roasted brazil beans and started mixing them 50/50 . OMG it tastes like mocha coffee, sooooo good.
Going to try 100 % brazil and see how that works. Still messing around with it.

28 grams Gevalia Special Reserve Rainforest Organic medium roast with 360 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

30 grams Gevalia Special Reserve Rainforest Organic medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

29 grams Gevalia Special Reserve Rainforest Organic medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

30 grams Gevalia Special Reserve Rainforest Organic medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Top Bottom