What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Coffee Umbria Gusto Crema Blend using my Breville Barista Express. So good and I highly recommend the Breville. It has brought me as much joy as my favorite razors.

illy dark roast
B0443C7E-79D5-4EE8-A767-1BEC2E128A57.jpeg

25 grams Gevalia Guatemala Special Reserve single origin coarse ground medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Tiamo K02 pour over

I don’t know the first thing about levers except they look very cool. Don’t know why, they just intimidate me.

New things are typically intimidating. Took me a few years to ramp up to using then refurbishing prosumer levers espresso machines as a hobby. The beauty of spring lever machines vs current pump machines is that they have fewer parts, never go out of style and have an inherent pressure profile. Machines vary in complexity with the none spring machines being the simplest to maintain. Coffee is another hobby of mine. Wife likes the results of this hobby.

25 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Costa Rican medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

26 grams Gevalia Guatemala Special Reserve single origin coarse ground medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Tiamo K02 pour over

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Costa Rican medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Costa Rican medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

26 grams Kicking Horse Coffee, Grizzly Claw, Dark Roast, Certified Organic, Fairtrade with 380 grams filtered water via Tiamo K02 pour over

Top Bottom