What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

25 grams Gevalia Guatemala Special Reserve single origin coarse ground medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Tiamo K02 pour over

Yemen Mokha Matari in Moccamaster

Ordered the unroasted beans from Sweet Maria's. Roasted in Behmor Friday, and this is the first time I've brewed it. Quite tasty!

Black Rifle coffee Gunship blend very coarsely ground and allowed to steep in the French Press for 14 hours at room temp. It sure produced a fine sipping iced coffee.

Kicking Horse - KickAss coffee ground in burr mill grinder, 50 grams in my 8 cup French Press, filled with boiling water, 4 minute wait, and then pressed me out an eye opener.

For a middle of the road price range coffee, it ain't bad. ;)

Last edited:
25 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

BAB5E30F-9F45-41F1-ADE4-E01EE4B140AD.jpeg

I don’t drink much coffee. Made a Yerba Mate (Holy Holly) blended with home grown White Horehound, and Yerba Santa. Crumbled the herb into a glass gourd, and added large scoop of Cruze de Malta Yerba Mate. Cover the herbs with water to wet them before adding the heated water. When saturated, add the water heated to 160°, filled a thermos with some 180°. Covered to steep for a bit and adding hot water as needed through the afternoon, drinking through a bombilla.

A Fusion Infusion, if you will....
White Horehound is an ancient Roman herbal/drink, and believed to be the bitter herb suggested to accompany lamb at a passover meal.
Yerba Santa Native American medicinal herb used as a lung tonic, blended into kinnick-kinnick, as a mouthwash/astringent/cleanser....
Yerba Mate South American drink.

25 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

25 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

25 grams Gevalia Guatemala Special Reserve single origin coarse ground medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Tiamo K02 pour over

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

1 scoop chicory
1 scoop espresso grind
7 scoops JFG medium roast
12 cups warm water in the drip maker

shampooing the carpet in the house today,prepping for a home assessor to come out Friday as part of a refi....
will need caffeine all day

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

My usual breakfast routine, unsophisticated but delicious:
1st: 4 cups freshly cultured Kefir, 3 scoops protein powder, 1/2 cup peaches, 1 cup blueberries. Ninja'd to smoothness.
2nd: 1 cup of the above with a couple ice cubes and 2 measures of New Orleans Coffee Company CoolBrew.
3rd: Once I am awake: 1 cup of the Kefir/fruit mix without the coffee.
4th: Another cup with lunch.
5th: Try to stay away from the last cup so the wife can have some too.

Top Bottom