What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Omelette. Eggs from the barn yard, Red Stag sausage from the hunt, cheese, leaks, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and homemade salsa, garnished with green onions, avocado and cilantro.
20200301_084354.jpg
20200301_084427.jpg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Cinnamon Rolls. Not as good as the ones I make using Hawaiian Crescent rolls, but still pretty good.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pink salmon and non-seed oil (aka non-vegetable oil) mayo, on top of a chopped 1/2 pickle with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Three eggs over easy on top. A little left over Afritada. Black coffee.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I’ve been having plain yogurt with pistachios, blueberries, and blackberries.
For dinner tonight I am having bacon and eggs.

Bulalo - beef shank stew. Three eggs over easy on top of a chopped pickle with apple cider vinegar. Kefir and macadamia and pistachio nuts. Black coffee. OMAD today.

Current tea cake with granola and cornflakes cereal and a mixture of dried fruit with semi skimmed milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Option #1: Three-egg omelette, using one whole egg and two egg whites. Includes bacon bits, shredded mild cheddar cheese, crumbled sausage, and hot sauce. Served with two hash brown patties.

Option #2: Scrambled eggs (2 whole eggs), bacon strips, sausage patties, sausage links, and one hash brown patty.

Option #3: Two breakfast burritos (eggs, sausage, cheese, bacon, and jalapenos) and one hash brown patty.

Top Bottom