What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

oc_in_fw

Contributor
Eggs over easy with bacon. I used peanut butter on my toast- it may be weird, but I like the combo of egg yolk and peanut butter.

martym

Contributor
Peanut butter and syrup!!
Oh my!!

unfortunately a few years ago I developed a severe peanut allergy!!

Leftover salmon fillet with brown rice and an egg over-easy. Small can of pineapple juice and Typhoo extra strong tea with milk and half tsp of sugar.

Three eggs over easy over salmon and mayo and sour cream with guacamole and homemade pesto (cooked in coconut oil). Oxtail soup. Black coffee.

Claudel Xerxes

Moderator Emeritus
A late breakfast: black coffee, bacon, eggs over easy/medium, and a smoothie with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, a banana, a splash of half and half, and a bunch of spinach.

20200217_120451.jpg

martym

Contributor
Yummy!!
No pics but I had eggs scrambled with bacon.
The other day I stopped at a local mom and pop store on my way to work.
I got a container with 2 scoops of chorizo con huevo and a scoop of chicharon en salsa. Just mixed it together. Man that was great!!
And I didn’t have to give insulin for tortillas.

Chicken salad with guacamole and kimchi and 3 eggs over easy on top with homemade pesto. Prime Rib left overs on the side with horseradish - all fried in coconut oil and Kerry Gold butter. Black coffee. That's it for today - OMAD (one meal a day). I may fast tomorrow and end up fasting for around 40 hours.

martym

Contributor
Chicken salad with guacamole and kimchi and 3 eggs over easy on top with homemade pesto. Prime Rib left overs on the side with horseradish - all fried in coconut oil and Kerry Gold butter. Black coffee. That's it for today - OMAD (one meal a day). I may fast tomorrow and end up fasting for around 40 hours.
You’re a better man than I Gunga Din.