What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Gordon Ramsey's recipe for scrambled eggs
87114530_10159417611718275_4612328584189575168_o.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Oatmeal with fruit and nuts, finished with real (New Hampshire) maple syrup and butter.
We went once to Maple Grove Farms in Vermont just over the New Hampshire state line from what I remember and we tasted some of that syrup.
Nothing compares.
Incredible.

We went once to Maple Grove Farms in Vermont just over the New Hampshire state line from what I remember and we tasted some of that syrup.
Nothing compares.
Incredible.

The "real thing" is boiled over a hot pine wood fire in a "sugar shack". It will get a "smokey" flavor from the wood fire as it boils down. It tastes nothing like the "tanker syrup" you get in a market.

martym

My daughter got to tap some trees and try the “syrup” that way.
I sent her photos of the cabin and land y’all sold. She just about cried. Says that she is retiring in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
Now she just has to finish getting degrees and get a job.

I love them that way but I am the only one who will eat them like that
I thought they were amazing. Something to change up scrambled eggs a bit anyway. I made them for wife. She gagged and said "They aren't done". Yes dear they are just wetter eggs from the sour cream. "Nope, can't do it" So I threw her some in the microwave like young people like to do these days haha

martym

Plain full fat Fagé yogurt with pistachios and blueberries and scrambled eggs with Mexican blend cheese
9C38C6EE-CE9F-41B2-98ED-A8EFB4CD203A.jpeg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
White Lily flour biscuits (AoM recipe) and local hot sausage.

Apparently White Lily is only sold in the South, and biscuits just aren't as airy and light with any other ...

AA

Top Bottom