What's new

What do you watch on YouTube?

I’m subscribed to 4 channels. 3 of them are shaving ( Sinatralennon, Kensurfs and Paul H). The 4th one is a political talk show from Pakistan.

Other than this, I usually use YouTube to watch sports highlights, old tv shows documentaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I mainly watch YouTube when I need instruction on DIY jobs around the home or for old movies and TV series. I occasionally watch Kensurfs, PaulH, Sinatra Lennon, and a non shave channel, the Gentleman's Gazette, when I am on the treadmill. Kensurfs used to be my favourite YouTube shaver but his videos seem too much like advertorials these days. They all do to be honest, I guess that goes with the territory when you get enough subscribers.

If you havent seen The Long Way Round you might really like it too. Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman riding from England through Europe, Mongolia, Russia, the US and Canada to New York. What a trip that would have been.

Yep I've seen both Long Way Round and Long Way Down.

One of my favorites is c90adventures. But I'll be long dead before he finishes all the uploads (for reference I'm in my 30s). lol He started 5 years ago, I believe.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Mustie1- works on various small engine projects and old stuff
ItchyBoots- female motorcycle rider currently doing a Patagonia to Alaska solo trip

I've binge watched Mustie1 lol. I haven't visited in a while but i need to.

I like 'restoration' videos. My Mechanics, TytsyTube, etc. They take old crusty whatnots and bring them back to life.

BTW, I know zero about youtube channel economics but some of the channels I've been following for a long time sure seem to do OK. Some started out in a shed and now have big shops with all sorts of supplied machinery and tools from sponsors.

shavefan

I’m not a fan

One of my favorites is c90adventures. But I'll be long dead before he finishes all the uploads (for reference I'm in my 30s). lol He started 5 years ago, I believe.

Wow, adventuring on a C90?! I need to check that out in more detail.

I've binge watched Mustie1 lol. I haven't visited in a while but i need to.

I like 'restoration' videos. My Mechanics, TytsyTube, etc. They take old crusty whatnots and bring them back to life.

BTW, I know zero about youtube channel economics but some of the channels I've been following for a long time sure seem to do OK. Some started out in a shed and now have big shops with all sorts of supplied machinery and tools from sponsors.

Even Mustie1 is working out of a new swanky garage now. But no sponsors, still the same great content.

Wow, adventuring on a C90?! I need to check that out in more detail.

He (and his girlfriend, both on C90s) are doing Alaska to Argentina. Just a heads up it's Not Safe for Work. Some of the jokes and male butt while jumping into lake shenanigans. It's not for everyone.

You watch western truck and tractor repair too?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

You'll likely enjoy this forum too, if you're not already aware of it that is.

Adventure Rider - https://advrider.com/

This is a good thread. I've been up there.

The Windigo Lake ride. - https://advrider.com/f/threads/the-windigo-lake-ride.394825/

Hickock45 and Jerry Miculek for my shooting interests. I’ve been watching Out of the Woods lately. It’s Nathan Elliott working at his sawmill, harvesting trees, and doing wood working.

You might be interested in Neil Peart's books. He is famous not only as the drummer for RUSH, but also for hopping on his motorcycle in between gigs, riding the backroads of wherever, and writing about it. He also wrote about some long distance bike trips he took while sorting himself out after the deaths of his wife and daughter.

There's a ton of different stuff on YouTube for me. My grandson likes Slick Slime Sam and Ryan, so we'll watch those things when he's around. I like the old TV movies from the 60s and 70's plus the concerts and television specials. I just started watching a benefit concert hosted by Johnny Carson with Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Frank Sinatra and Count Basie and his fabulous organization. Sammy Davis scatting with the Basie band is incredible.

Mostly subscribed to 4 video game streamers for tips on PUBG. This is seriously the hardest game I’ve ever played consistently.

It’s interesting to me to see how people that are really good at it approach it.

Other than that, live music shows.

Top Bottom