What's new

What do you watch on YouTube?

videos about watercolors and people just painting with watercolors or character sketching mostly. And music. MTV unplugged type stuff.

Vinwiki - Short, funny, car-related stories
Andrew Camarata - Jack of all trades guy. Very peaceful to watch him redneck-fix anything!
This is Dan Bell - Another Dirty Room series. ex-Health inspector and some buddies review the cheapest motels they can find
Modern Rogue - Misc. How-to-videos on stuff like security, self defense, etc.
Steve Wallis - a Canadian camping on a budget year-round.

Knot videos. Never learned how to tie them when I was young, and never needed them in my working years. Now that I'm retired, I wish I had learned them when I was younger. At my age I suffer from CRS and every year, or when needed, I take out my stash of 550, 750 and 1/4" paracord, and have to re-teach myself the basic knots, Bowline, Trucker's Hitch & a couple of others. My advice to young guys is learn how to tie them when young, because it becomes really hard to learn and remember them later on.

Pretty much you guys mentioned what i watch.
Two Set Violin if you like classical music and internet culture

The one I think most of you would find interesting os Grandpa Amu

I watch all sorts on YouTube, from 'how to DIY' to fishing and how to fly drones. My favourite genre though is traditional wet shaving. Over the last year I have learnt so much. So much in fact that made my own head shaving channel. I don't showcase my expertise, more so my journey from a beginner. I waffle on a lot but why don't you check out some of uploads?

HeadShoward Shave

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Mostly just watch while I’m at work since i have the time.

Cigars Daily is pretty cool. The guy does reviews And cigar tips, and general cigar info.

Louisiana Beer Reviews is another I watch. But he posts more than just beer reviews, does liquor too, and some music. I’m just there for the beer stuff.

Jomboy Media I just got in to. MLB talk and clips. He’s pretty funny.

Essential Craftsman. Just a dude talking a bout tools and whatnot.

Other than those that I’m subscribed to I browse for anything. MLB to 10 lists, NFL top 10 stuff, music sometimes (though rarely), just whatever tickles my fancy.

I do watch some of the shaving channels from time to time. Mostly I look at YouTube when I am trying to do research on a project.

The battery in my wife's Samsung Galaxy S8+ is going bad (swelling), so I ordered a replacement battery that will arrive later today. Now I need to find a YouTube video of the replacement process to make sure I do not mess something up.

I like the Hydraulic Press channel. They have lot's of fun crushing stuff, and I enjoy seeing things get crushed.

There are also lots of history videos on Youtube. I find that they are a great way for me to find out about so much that I wasn't around to see for myself 😜

DIY videos. Some are on welding, some on how to fix something with which I need help. Some razor reviews. Some airplane videos.

I watch all kinds of videos on YouTube. I am subscribed to some channels, but I really just watch whatever I'm in the mood for on any particular day. DIY one day, comedy another. There so many more options, and plenty to choose from any particular category than cable tv ever provided.

God, I miss real football.

Many of us in England say the same about 'real football', lol. Watching old sport on youtube is something I do a fair bit of, boxing mostly. I watch NFL highlights on TV and the superbowl every year but I haven't watched any NFL from back in the day. I'll check some out.

Mostly videos of what to do after I get lost unscrewing things under a sink or after I’ve cut half my hair and start to wonder if I’m doing something wrong.

Top Bottom