What's new

What do you drive?

during the week, the "B" train..

weekends, an old 2001 Ford minivan;

$2001_ford_windstar_wagon_4dr_lx_dk_green_98623385732548456.jpg

I ride a motorbike (Honda NT700VA). Our family car is a Skoda Fabia, 2008:

proxy.php

Not our car, but very similar, except for the alloy wheels.

Last edited:
2002 Subaru WRX - fairly heavily modded (by my own hands (and my friends')). Bigger turbo, 3" exhaust, suspension work, Wilwood 6 piston brakes, larger injectors, 6 speed transmission I had imported from Japan from a Japanese STI, reprogrammed ECU for the tune, etc, etc. Just turned over 45k miles on it. As you can tell, I don't drive much - I bought this car new. What an utterly fantastic car.

Last edited:
2002 Subaru WRX - fairly heavily modded (by my own hands (and my friends')). Bigger turbo, 3" exhaust, suspension work, Wilwood 6 piston brakes, larger injectors, 6 speed transmission I had imported from Japan from a Japanese STI, reprogrammed ECU for the tune, etc, etc. Just turned over 45k miles on it. As you can tell, I don't drive much - I bought this car new. What an utterly fantastic car.

Wow great car! I love stis. Great mods too.

Did you get White Line suspension parts for it? I put some White Line swaybars, poly bushings, and Bilsteins on and my Subaru corners like it is glued to the road. I like it when someone zooms up on me when there is an interchange marked 35-40 and I put on some fuel accelerating over 70 in the corner and watch them leave the road surface in my rear view mirror as they try to stay up with me :lol:

Suspension mods and good tires is all I have done. It looks like a grocery getter on the outside but it is more fun than a barrel of monkeys to drive.

There are some awesome after market specialty places that sell parts for Subaru.

Did you get White Line suspension parts for it? I put some White Line swaybars, poly bushings, and Bilsteins on and my Subaru corners like it is glued to the road. I like it when someone zooms up on me when there is an interchange marked 35-40 and I put on some fuel accelerating over 70 in the corner and watch them leave the road surface in my rear view mirror as they try to stay up with me :lol:

Suspension mods and good tires is all I have done. It looks like a grocery getter on the outside but it is more fun than a barrel of monkeys to drive.

There are some awesome after market specialty places that sell parts for Subaru.

I've had a number of different setups over time. I used to track the car (just club Track Days at PIR and SIR when I lived in Oregon). Now, I've got whiteline swaybars, bushings and anti lift kit (basically a caster modification). I've got DMS adjustable coilovers. Agreed.... it's a super fun car, and in so many different ways. It's as good on the track as it is in on the two miles of dirt roads leading to my house :). It's hard to beat a rally car for all around performance.

Oh, and I forgot..big 'ole APS front mount intercooler :)

Last edited:
Volkswagen GTI. Fun and sporty, yet practical (4 door and a hatchback with folding seats to convert to a "mini SUV" for cargo). Hoping VW has fixed their reliability issues . . .

1996 Ford Taurus with 185,000 miles. Work is 6 mile round-trip. I only drive 6,000 miles per year. No need to impress anyone and no car payments!

These are my babies Greycie and Dolores. Greycie is a factory ordered 2013 Mustang GT with the Boss 302 Track Pack. Dolores is my 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner. She has a 440 HiPo big block out of a '69, torqueflight street fighter Trans, long tube headers, Eddie four barrel and intake manifold, msd ignition and coil. A little head work and 3" true dual pipes. God I love American Muscle.

$uploadfromtaptalk1394384950430.jpg

2010 BMW 135i. Twin turbo i6 with aftermarket tune, intake, intercooler, and charge pipe. Pushing about 350rwhp/400rwtq. It's the funnest car I've owned so far. Nimble, angry little thing.

SWEET!!! RoadRunner

I used to have a 1974 Dodge Charger

These are my babies Greycie and Dolores. Greycie is a factory ordered 2013 Mustang GT with the Boss 302 Track Pack. Dolores is my 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner. She has a 440 HiPo big block out of a '69, torqueflight street fighter Trans, long tube headers, Eddie four barrel and intake manifold, msd ignition and coil. A little head work and 3" true dual pipes. God I love American Muscle.
View attachment 422473

Last edited:
Top Bottom