What's new

What do you drive?

same truck and rims but i have a 2.5 inch drop that thing is bagged which you cant have on chicago streets but rims and truck are the same

This is my preferred vehicle:

$98410-1.jpg

The lease ended on my BMW 328ix. I just picked up a 2012 Audi A5 Quattro. My initial impression is that I like it even more than the BMW.

The lease ended on my BMW 328ix. I just picked up a 2012 Audi A5 Quattro. My initial impression is that I like it even more than the BMW.
The current body style A5 Coupe is sexy as hell. My E92 has a few years to go before it gets replaced.

Currently driving a Nissan Primera, but on it's way from Japan to the Netherlands is a Nissan Figaro.

It's a car from 1991 that was then made as a retro car. Really nice and I will post some pics as soon as we have polished it.

My new to me baby as of the end of last month, my first Saab, a 9-3 Turbo. And yes, the front passenger-side wheel is an odd ball, not sure how that happened, but it doesn't affect anything.

Attachments

• $100_0019.jpg
    $100_0019.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 143
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wagon. AT, but its quick for what it is. I miss driving manual, but the Auto is sure nice when your tired or your feet hurt... Love the side roof rails in combo with my Yakima crossbar set-up. Bikes, Kayaks, whatever fits is super secure. My girlfriend and I carry our 13.5' 72lb tandem kayak up there as if it wasn't eve there...

I'll likely never own an "American" car again, though most car companies have build plants here now, and they won't suck money from the government like GM and Chrysler did. I love the smoothness of the Boxer engine, and will probably be a Subaru owner for LIFE :) The AWD is almost as good as the 4x4 in the 1994 S10 blazer I had, and that is saying something because that blazer was a BEAST in the snow. Obviously this is just on road with under 8" of snow, more than that, the blazer would be far better, but the roads around me are usually kept well in all but the worst storms. I don't see any American car company offering an AWD small car, and the new 2012 Impreza is said to get 36mpg with AWD... Living in NY, AWD is sure nice when a lake effect band dumps a foot of snow in 12 hours...especially working a night shift, the roads are not plowed at midnight when I am on my way home...

Last edited:
I drive a 2001 Nissan Maxima. It's awesome. Here I kind-of need a big safe car that can take a beating. When I return to CONUS I'm getting either a Subaru Impreza or WRX, can't decide yet.

My 2001 Isuzu Trooper just died (a new transmission costs more than the vehicle is worth and no used tranny to be found). So it's now a 2012 Toyota Highlander.

Depends on the mood.

When I'm feeling an attitude, and a need for speed, I go with the 2002 MB E55 AMG. When I'm hauling the dogs around, I take the 2001 GMC Yukon.

Top Bottom