What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Edit: I took some photos of the unpacking but I didn't have my phone set up right in the phone tripod mount and they were off center.. so much so they would be a waste of space.... but here are the razors themselves.

My photos don't do these razors justice but here are a couple photos of the 4 razors Chris re-plated for me.

Left to right:

1. GoodFellasSmile Bayonetta (24K hardened gold)
2. 1934 NEW Red Black Short Comb (24K hardened gold)
3. 1933? NEW Canada Regent Long Comb (24K hardened gold)
4. 1953 Y2 SuperSpeed (white platinum) birth year and quarter

RS_Chris_BRG1.jpg

RS_Chris_BRG2.jpg

I only have a few Vintage razors, but I'd trust him with any razor I have that requires/needs re-plating. I have limited experience, so factor that in, but these 4 razors look like factory fresh, as if this was the original design/plating.

Thank you, Chris....

Kim (the male variety)

Edit: I took some photos of the unpacking but I didn't have my phone set up right in the phone tripod mount and they were off center.. so much so they would be a waste of space.... but here are the razors themselves.

My photos don't do these razors justice but here are a couple photos of the 4 razors Chris re-plated for me.

Left to right:

1. GoodFellasSmile Bayonetta (24K hardened gold)
2. 1934 NEW Red Black Short Comb (24K hardened gold)
3. 1933? NEW Canada Regent Long Comb (24K hardened gold)
4. 1953 Y2 SuperSpeed (white platinum) birth year and quarter

RS_Chris_BRG1.jpg

RS_Chris_BRG2.jpg

I only have a few Vintage razors, but I'd trust him with any razor I have that requires/needs re-plating. I have limited experience, so factor that in, but these 4 razors look like factory fresh, as if this was the original design/plating.

Thank you, Chris....

Kim (the male variety)
Beautifully done! I have never seen that handle before on a Canadian NEW, it kind of looks similar to some of the British NEW handles, very nice!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Beautifully done! I have never seen that handle before on a Canadian NEW, it kind of looks similar to some of the British NEW handles, very nice!
I just looked at Mr. Razor's site... I think the handles were switched after re-plating.. Nice catch... the Regent in Mr Razor's photos shows the handle with the smooth bottom end section and the Red/Black Short Comb has the 3 ring sections.

Thanks. I would have left them the way I received them without checking. ;)

Just to make sure... I pulled them both out of their cases and sure enough, the handles got switched after re-plating... Easy enough to do, I'm sure.

Edit: I checked Mr Razor again... and Chris didn't mix up the handles... LOL... My apologies, Chris. ;)

Last edited:
A small Stirling order.
HaverFord AS splash to compliment yeh shave soap and balm I already have.
A tester of HaverFord cologne.
A sample bath soap of barbershop
Sample of Texas fire, haven’t had this scent in almost 7 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    878.4 KB · Views: 7

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I just looked at Mr. Razor's site... I think the handles were switched after re-plating.. Nice catch... the Regent in Mr Razor's photos shows the handle with the smooth bottom end section and the Red/Black Short Comb has the 3 ring sections.

Thanks. I would have left them the way I received them without checking. ;)

Just to make sure... I pulled them both out of their cases and sure enough, the handles got switched after re-plating... Easy enough to do, I'm sure.

Edit: I checked Mr Razor again... and Chris didn't mix up the handles... LOL... My apologies, Chris. ;)

So people don't have to click a link:

RS_1933 Canadian NEW Regent from Bernard Young.jpg

RS_1934 Red and Black.jpg

Yes it is and it’s amazing. The EDT can be worn as a daily frag. Lots or compliments. The soap is smells great and is slick and lathers up fast. I would recommend grabbing a set.
Just did, thank you. I grabbed the whole scent line in soap, splash, and edt. I will have to add it to my 2024 spring/summer soap thread that I have going. Check it out if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom