What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

would be interested in you findings of the Kirin Knot, Have one ordered tho is suspect it will be a couple of weeks at least berfore it arrives
Unlathered I already like it a lot. Nice backbone, a little scratch without being prickly, almost soft. I think it will improve with break in. I am currently using a Maseto Manchurian 2 Band Silvertip and the feel is almost identical now and the Maseto is broken in. (My break in process is to just use them).

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1717.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1723.jpeg

Mail Call Number 1.
I have been trying to stay away from the Bay but I cannot resist. First package is a P4 Gillette Black Handle Superspeed. The price was right for me and it just needs a really good clean. All works fine and should be a great everyday user.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1733.jpeg
IMG_1735.jpeg
IMG_1736.jpeg
IMG_1738.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_1745.jpeg

Mail Call Number 3.
A near new Parker 66R. It has not had much use of any. The seller still had the box which was great and the plastic insert that the razor originally came in. Just had India on the base plate. I bought another Parker a little while ago and I have not even tried it yet. I need to stay off the bay.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1746.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
IMG_1750.jpeg
IMG_1753.jpeg
IMG_1755.jpeg

Mail Call Number 4.
A cased English Gillette Junior Aristocrat. Still has a Wilkinson Sword stainless blade in it. Both the case and the razor need a good clean but again for me, the price was right. I really like these razors and they shave very well IMHO.

So I’ve been on a Blackland Kick I grabbed a Satin Blackbird with stand, OG and Lite plates from a member of B&B. They were crazy (nice) enough to throw in 100 Astra Greens and a Century brush with a Maggards Boar Knot.

Also got the Quarter moon knot for my new Chisel & Hound handle.

IMG_0726.jpeg
IMG_0727.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg

Top Bottom