What's new

What a Long Strange Trip it's been!

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I found an article online that had the full parts list and detailed take down for my old H&R 923, a 1955 9 shot 22LR that I mentioned in the Rid hard and put up wet thread. It was from someone in Indiana so they sent it USPS mail. It's not here yet but it is enjoying the trip it seems and at my expense.

proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So. Indiana to Texas by way of Hawaii? Wow.

Recently ordered a shave soap (go figure). It went to the post office ... and never came out again. At least, not legally.
Seller made right, but still.

Enjoy that well-made H&R. Think I have/had a 922; the cylinder/pin pops right out. Should last forever.

AA

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
It's been great for a long, long time. And yes, the blued model was the 922 and the nickle the 923. But it's getting long in the tooth so I thought it was time to find out how to fix it when it does break.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It's been great for a long, long time. And yes, the blued model was the 922 and the nickle the 923. But it's getting long in the tooth so I thought it was time to find out how to fix it when it does break.

Mine's still got the box. I'll check later for any parts list / documentation ... it's there with all the Avon boxes!

AA

I've had plenty of packages like that. Usually the ones that aren't guaranteed to get there quickly. I think they just throw them in wherever they have open room, time be damned.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Sympathies!

Last week, I had a rare Avon get updated USPS tracking as "DELIVERED TO AGENT."

Since I was HOME at the time - and got no package - was wondering just who became my "agent"? Nothing in mailbox ...

Day later it was there. Apparently your driver can do that to "stop the clock" for tracking so it looks like a thing was delivered on time, when they forgot it.

AA

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
It began about 1400 miles away from me. So far the magazine has traveled at least 9300 miles and it is now over 2000 miles away from me.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Yay!!!!

It finally arrived after an almost 12000 mile journey.

Top Bottom