What's new

What would be in your "beginner shave kit"?

I think the price depends on whether you get the Indian made ones like in the picture or the German made version. The German made ones are probably going to be more expensive than the Indian made ones just due to more expensive labor and material costs

Naturally. I never had a major issue w/the (apparently) Indian W-S blades that I bought after the initial variety pack. And, as an intro pack to wet shaving, the value is an enormous plus.

-Z

I haven’t used either version yet but I’ve heard good things about both versions

The only issue is that I've found it unwise to keep a W-S blade for a 3rd shave, since they see markedly less sharp after the 2nd. Still, the bargain price means a newbie can get literally years out of this purchase if he likes them. And what better way to see what value safety razors offer?

Your mileage may vary wildly, and likely does.

-Z

I think the price depends on whether you get the Indian made ones like in the picture or the German made version. The German made ones are probably going to be more expensive than the Indian made ones just due to more expensive labor and material costs
Yeah those are the ones i was thinking of. I consider the indian ones to be Gillette blades

Top Bottom