What's new

What A Bunch of SchickHeads!!! (Lovers of Schick Razors!)

I'm not sure which gets the gold, and which gets the silver and bronze, but my three Schick injectors - a Type G, a Type M adjustable, and a Type I Hydro-magic - have totally taken over for me recently. All give me extremely comfortable and effective shaves. My DE razors and other SE razors just languish on the shelf.

I know this is not the most numerous group (probably because of the relative difficulty in finding Injector blades and the lack of all-metal solidity found in Injectors)...

...but I just had my first Injector shave and it was fantastic. I used an amber-handled G6, Chinese Schick blade and Speick shave-stick.

It was so easy to get a great shave with it. It's as easy as using a Mach3, except without the irritation afterwards.

I'm going to stick with this one for a while to see how long blades last and if this is just a first-shave good vibe. I'm used to a Fatip, which gives great shaves, but requires some real concentration to prevent losing skin, whereas I was able to use the Injector (allegedly one of the most aggressive Injectors) half-asleep.

I have 3 Schick razors so I am now in to injector razors....

Eversharp model G (injector)
Eversharp Hydro-Magic (injector)
Krona (DE)

Have not used an injector enough times to have an opinion but I am sure that I will in very short order.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The injectors are great shavers... smooth shave and gives a good close shave. Let's post some pics of the different types. I'm going to bed, but will take some pics tomorrow.

I let my wife try my mint Stick Shick for shaving her legs.She loved it so much that she gave me back the GEM G-Bar she'd been using and wants to keep the Shick permanently.

Looks like I'm shick outta luck !

I have a G1 and a G2. Got them from my mom over TG. I presume my father used them years ago. They are simply great. No more Fusion for me.

While the G2 (gold plated, long handled) looks nicer, the G1 seems to handle a bit better, particularly when my hands get a bit wet and/or soapy.

I have mananged to find both German and Chinese Schicks at a couple of undependent drug/grocery stores. I have to say, I did not notice much of a difference.

I have a Stick Schick as well....(in fact a couple of them) I picked up in the Auctions the "grip". What a superb injector. It has quickly become my favorite out of all my injectors

Here are my favorite Schicks, the G2 & G3... I think they were both Christmas edition razors, one in '46 & one in '47, can't remember for sure. They shave well like other E & G models. I don't have a Paul Revere Schick injector, but would love to find one. Maybe someone can post a picture of theirs. Let's have some more pics.
$G2 & G3 Schick 012.jpg
$G2 & G3 Schick 009.jpg
$G2 & G3 Schick 011.jpg

I'm loving my J type. I got it in a lot and I didn't think I would use it. I've had a spotty record with injectors. I' wondering when, if ever, that I go back to my Executive.

Cpool222 - those gold handled injectors are wonderful!!! They really are beautifully designed handles.

It is great to see that the SchickHeads are alive and well going into 2013!!

Merry Christmas SchickHeads!

Cpool222 - those gold handled injectors are wonderful!!! They really are beautifully designed handles.

It is great to see that the SchickHeads are alive and well going into 2013!!

Merry Christmas SchickHeads!

+1 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Now, where can I get a beautiful Type G like those without paying an arm and a leg?

I think that I have gone over the top and become a total Schickhead geek

It will be here thee day after xmas.... Happy happy, joy joy...... yip yip.... yippee.....

proxy.php

Top Bottom