What's new

West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box

Ok so I forgot to check on the status of what we are doing after me. I truly don't have the time to sort, pif or fine tune so I really just need to know who is willing to to take on that task. On a side note I did try a few more products! My last shave I gave the Tiki surfs up a go and actually think I might buy some as my summer soap. Finished off with Aqua Velva Sport which is something I see all the time at the drug store but never though it would be something I could rock (being 21 and all) but God damn did I like that scent it my face felt great all day. Not that I need more AS but I might go snag a bottle of it if I find myself in a position of weakness hahaha

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I can take it to lighten the box and then ship it back to the west coast unless someone in NB, NS or NL raise their hand

What's the most recent update here, folks?

Update:
Nevermind, I found the answer in another thread:
For the West one, I exchanged PMs with Khory93 and I will do the PIF process.

The plan would be to then do a sign-up thread and off we go. Fairly easy. I will make sure to post some links here and in the other two threads to be sure that those who participated before can see it to participate again.

Last edited:
Hi folks. I apologize if this has been answered, but where can I sign up for the Canadian pass around box? I'm in Ontario.

Hi folks. I apologize if this has been answered, but where can I sign up for the Canadian pass around box? I'm in Ontario.
Hello,
There will be a sign up thread for the next round:
The plan would be to then do a sign-up thread and off we go. Fairly easy. I will make sure to post some links here and in the other two threads to be sure that those who participated before can see it to participate again.
Please have this and the other pass around box thread bookmarked, so you can follow the updates!

Sending the box to Luc in the next couple days and hopefully it will be moving again by October

When do you think round two of the box will start?

Interesting to a list, and see how the box's contents have changed over time.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Not sure, a month or two. Time to get the box, list it, pif it, collect names, ship it

Top Bottom