What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

Same place had a G4 Fatboy and an L something slim. Both in terrible condition, both extremely overpriced. So I don't feel bad on the aftershave! I didn't even dignify them with an offer on the razors.

Posted in the A/S thread - should have posted here.
A Royal Spyce bottle I got today, made in England.
IMG_6792.JPG
IMG_6794.JPG

Picked this up a year ago but never thought of posting it here. From the 1960s when we still used Pounds Shillings and Pence in the UK, complete with original price card of 9 Shillings 9 Pence.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Compared the the current bottle thats avaliable in the UK now

proxy.php

really like the vintage Old Spice, a lot better smelling than the new formula. Would love to try the old spice shave cream too.

Found this today for 3 bucks. Just curious to know how I can tell if it is still good and usable. Smells amazing. I'm thinking since it smells good and doesn't smell off it would be safe to be used.
20190531_165109.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Found this today for 3 bucks. Just curious to know how I can tell if it is still good and usable. Smells amazing. I'm thinking since it smells good and doesn't smell off it would be safe to be used.View attachment 986160
Great find. The only thing that I can think of is to test some on a little bit of skin and see if there is any adverse side effects. If not then I would give it a whirl.

D08B37E4-FA42-4A5B-94D9-F2E27A27FC2D.jpeg E0830813-E0CA-448A-86C5-9F800132E8C0.jpeg 139BF0BF-1C00-4417-A8AD-6C9850EC8E1D.jpeg Not vintage, but somewhat unusual. I had never heard of. AS is from Portugal and took three weeks to get here. They had four or five flavors, I chose the one that had the bergamont, also in a neat tin box. The sellers sent a “sorry for being late” note along with it. Guess they knew it would be late since it probable came by ship....not sure. Smells really good

timwcic

"Look what I found"
From today’s flea market adventures. I full lighthouse in its original box with clamshell packaging. I have several lighthouses, but this is the first with its packaging. As a kicker from the same seller, a new shaving soap, mug and plastic lid. YEAH!!!

E365FB0A-D2D2-422C-9466-817C7FC039D0.jpeg

Hi all,

I found this vintage (Bottle only) today. I need to find a small funnel to fill this Bad Boy up with my "Lilac Vegetal" from it's plastic bottle.

SixCats!

Top Bottom