What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

You guys are true enablers, thanks for being there for me. I swung by the flea market on the way home and picked it up.

It's funny how people price this stuff, the empty Lucky Tiger bottle next to it was almost twice as much.

It still puzzles me about why it has "One Gallon" on it. Here's a size comparison.

20190110_165232.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
You guys are true enablers, thanks for being there for me. I swung by the flea market on the way home and picked it up.

It's funny how people price this stuff, the empty Lucky Tiger bottle next to it was almost twice as much.

It still puzzles me about why it has "One Gallon" on it. Here's a size comparison.

View attachment 942391
I am glad that you went back, it is a cool label. Are you going to try it?

I stumbled upon this one for 50 cents today. No name, no ingredients, nothing. It smells so familiar, even my wife thinks she smelled it before but can't place it. I hope someone can help me identify it, it's driving me nuts.

20190111_164714.jpg

Sportsman

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

YES! Thank you very much. I looked it up on basenotes and that lead me to DRAKKAR NOIR, it smells almost identical. That's why it smells familiar to my wife, she grew up in the 80s and she smelled a lot of it in high school. I'm somewhat older but I have a .5 oz bottle that I just compared it to.

YES! Thank you very much. I looked it up on basenotes and that lead me to DRAKKAR NOIR, it smells almost identical. That's why it smells familiar to my wife, she grew up in the 80s and she smelled a lot of it in high school. I'm somewhat older but I have a .5 oz bottle that I just compared it to.
Cool.... Glad my idiosyncrasy is good for something...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

timwcic

"Look what I found"
A very good day at the flea market when I can go home with a full bottle of the good stuff. And the bottle is not to shabby either. My first flying cloud after many, many years looking

34F1F1C6-D51F-4598-A168-52C07638AAAE.jpeg
AB1E3516-675F-4644-99E0-C49A23AEFD08.jpeg
0F9CE68A-9553-4A7F-9EA8-F7295D04A8C2.jpeg

Top Bottom