What's new

TOP TEN reasons

Mission accomplished. Sattellite photo is early development stage. Good thing, wouldn't want to expose my half finished backyard.:eek:

Edit: odd, I wasn't aware that Pocatello, ID was actually located in the North Atlantic.

I just put my pin in the map

wow, the nearest person on this forums is 40 miles away, thas not very far

If your reading this OldSaw, hows it goin neighbor?

I'm good for now... but, when I move to San Juan, Argentina, I'm going to disappear. The area where I'm moving to is "not supported". :confused: San Juan is in the Cuyo region... a 20 minute flight over the Andes from Santiago, Chile. Very good wines are produced in the area where I'll be living! :cool:

Tchau,
chop-chop

I am now map-compliant, but be advised that #11 on the list for some folks might be "I have dial-up and google maps take approximately half a shaving session to load -- per zoom".

Still, the map is a great tool -- definitely worth the time (especially on a Friday afternoon!).

When I joined, I didn't hear anything about the Hall of Fame or the Google Map program. I would suggest that the registration path include a mandatory path through the Hall of Fame sign-up and the Google Map registration, with the option to (not extremely easily decline entries. This would at least place all new members in the Hall of Fame, with a "no info" status, and perhaps we could plot all the members who declined to identify their specific location by either city center, state center, country center, continent center, or perhaps the South Pole:biggrin:.

For those of you getting an error message, you need to fill in the box for Marker Title, at least. The rest is gravy. The "marker text" box is nice for leaving a smart@$$ remark for anyone who clicks on your pin, and the "image URL" box is for if you want a picture to pop up when someone clicks on your pin (definitely NOT necessary).

Mike in Michigan

Well, I am glad this is a virtual map. Were it made of paper, I would have poked quite a few holes before I got it right. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom