What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

I had a great time with this. Thanks again to my buddy. I fixed the chipped bowl and it's become my favorite way to build a lather. It just takes a couple of swirls and, poof! Instant lather!

Found in Houston, TX today
proxy.php

This thread still has life, folks. My Bingle Buddy contacted me because he still kindly wanted to follow up on why my box went astray.
It turns out that there was something wrong with the address. I contacted the merchant and the delivery should be getting back on track.
Photo to come upon arrival.

Good things come to those who wait. My Bingle package has arrived at long last. I will open it tomorrow, the two-month anniversary of Christmas, and will post another picture.

Bingle_2016_Feb2017.jpg

And so the Bingle 2016 saga concludes. My package contained two well-chosen items from my wish list. The Soap Commander Inspiration scent has subsequently been withdrawn from the company's roster, though I'm told it may reappear on a seasonal basis. That makes having it now even more special.

It's very good to have more SE blades -- I'm giving one of my GEMs an outing today. And for lagniappe, as they say in New Orleans, my buddy threw in this tuck of DE blades.

Bingle_2016_Feb2017_open.jpg

Top Bottom