What's new

Razor wars - Blackland Blackbird versus Greencult 2.0 II

Is that the only place you can get them? What about Your Shaving or Connaught? They had the original 4 baseplates for sale separately, but for some reason I didn't see the open combs on those websites.

Is that the only place you can get them? What about Your Shaving or Connaught? They had the original 4 baseplates for sale separately, but for some reason I didn't see the open combs on those websites.
Open comb seemed to be only available at Greencult at the moment (which is actually going on 6 months now). Yourshavingv has been out of stock for some time now.

Fairschenkt has worldwide shipping at €9.90 if you order above €54.90 - two baseplates gets you over that. And free shipping from €99 - which is actually better than EU!

Last edited:
I don't understand. Im from neighboring country with Austria but have to buy for €120 or more to have free shipping.. But my only options looks like DPD, worldwide free shipping is per post. I would prefer free per post 🤷
Completely agree - said the same thing to the mrs. I don’t understand either. Frankly that’s what held me back so far in getting a second plate. The shipping relative to the baseplate is off balance in my view.

Top Bottom