What's new

Tony Miller Latigo Strop Pass Around

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Congratulations @FredGeorge awesome win! And thank you @Tony Miller for hooking us all up really appreciated [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome!

The new Pass Around / Giveaway has been posted in my Vendor Forum for the Heirloom Razor Strop Co and I will manage all requests to participate from there. Glad everyone had a good time with this and hope the next is as enjoyable for all. Thanks!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Plus I figure he might be up for starting another pass around, so why not ask?
I can assure you that you don't need to try out an Heirloom Razor Strop before you buy. Just contact @Tony Miller, discuss your requirements with him and then order. I know if no one who has been disappointed.

It will be the last strop that you will need to buy. Of course, after your first Heirloom Razor Strop, you will probably want to buy some of his other strops.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Plus I figure he might be up for starting another pass around, so why not ask?
Funny you should mention that :)

I will likely do one in January or February with a European Bridle leather I have been experimenting with. I will post details in the vendor section in my threads there when the time comes.

Typically I make up something and send it to the first guy on the list, he gets a week or so with it then sends it to the next and so on. People can add their name to the list and then when there are no more takers I do a drawing of those names that were on the list and whoever had it last sends it to the winner. Basically it just costs each guy the price of postage and all I ask is that each recipient keep everyone posted in that thread and give their feedback on it to help me decide on whether that gets offered as a product or how to make improvements.

Top Bottom