What's new

Tobacquisitions - June 2018

20180611_180039.jpg

Part 1, of this months stockpiling :001_cool:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Some catching up:

A Neal Monier / Garagemadepipetool sitter w horn shank. Light and sweet!

proxy.php

proxy.php

And on a sweet Don Carlos 2 not rusticated Montana. A big ol jawhanger and super comfortable.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My next commission (calm down, guys- that will be a bit down the road) will have bone.

Haha yep. I'm hoping to have something to post later today. Been a while since I could participate in this thread lol.
I am always jealous with the post in these threads, seems I never get a chance to have a decent score. This month will probably do it for the year.....

Yeah right :001_rolle

Just found this "Made in Italy" pipe tool in a box belonging to my wife's grandfather. Pretty cool, I thought.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
I have the veryy same tool in golden coloring! I'll post a pic next days, sweet little tool, congrats!

Six tins of Squadron Leader arrived on the west coast finally...

20180612_185347.jpg

The Boveda packs are to ensure what's left of my cigar collection makes the move as safely as possible.

I got the humidified tin for an experiment. I received some dried out 2004 Penzance from Ouch a while ago. All of the revival methods I know are quick fixes, which seem to affect the flavor at least a little. I'm going to try to rehydrate this stuff gradually at 62%. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Six tins of Squadron Leader arrived on the west coast finally...

View attachment 890272

The Boveda packs are to ensure what's left of my cigar collection makes the move as safely as possible.

I got the humidified tin for an experiment. I received some dried out 2004 Penzance from Ouch a while ago. All of the revival methods I know are quick fixes, which seem to affect the flavor at least a little. I'm going to try to rehydrate this stuff gradually at 62%. I'll let you guys know how it works out.
Just send it my way, I will dispose of it for you.

Top Bottom