Tobacquisitions - June 2018

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Some blends from HU Tobacco arrived:
Indaba, Nyala, and Makhuwa.

proxy.php

HU Tobacco's book:

proxy.php
Is the book just about their blends, or it is a general knowledge type thing about pipe tobaccos?

There may be something to that. I love my Latakia, but I generally do not smoke English or Balkan blends on the same days that I smoke Virginias or VaBurs.
That sounds like a plan. I smoke several bowls during the night and I’ve been mixing them up. I’ll try what you’re doing and smoke only one type a day.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Not a Brownleaf item but finally picked up a paring knife. For food not for plugs ;).

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
EC2A626D-DED7-4090-A64D-0DB9AAFC149B.jpeg

Boom! Put a fork in me! I might be done for awhile. Especially if SWMBO is the one stabbing with the fork.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
3AA8E772-5645-4EBE-A4C0-4CA60842BA35.jpeg

And an aged tin of Union Square.
Almost 10 years separates the two tins and it made me sit back and think of all that has happened over the period. It also makes me wish I was into pipes back then!! Imagine having a cellar full of 10 year old tins!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I don’t buy sticks in bulk anymore as I don’t smoke them too often. So when is do smoke one I am gonna smoke a good/premium one!

I'm trying to head in the quality direction. I think I've got a fairly nice base of cigars laid down. Looking forward to adding small purchases of things I want to try.

Onward to a few pipe tobaccos I think.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some catching up:

A Neal Monier / Garagemadepipetool sitter w horn shank. Light and sweet!

proxy.php

proxy.php

And on a sweet Don Carlos 2 not rusticated Montana. A big ol jawhanger and super comfortable.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some catching up:

A Neal Monier / Garagemadepipetool sitter w horn shank. Light and sweet!

proxy.php

proxy.php

And on a sweet Don Carlos 2 not rusticated Montana. A big ol jawhanger and super comfortable.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sweet! I am thinking about getting Neal to make me anpther morta. Well I know I am... just having trouble deciding lol

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Just found this "Made in Italy" pipe tool in a box belonging to my wife's grandfather. Pretty cool, I thought.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom