What's new

Tobacquisitions - June 2018

Whoop whoop. Local score.
IMG_20180614_175115.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
May PayPal statement came in and it wasn’t pretty. Gonna try to live vicariously through you Gents this summer. Unless Marlin Flake bulk is finally restocked. Or somehow more GawiTh plugs come out. Or if Germaine’s restocks. Or if I end up loving HH Virginia.

Think all my bases are covered.

May PayPal statement came in and it wasn’t pretty. Gonna try to live vicariously through you Gents this summer. Unless Marlin Flake bulk is finally restocked. Or somehow more GawiTh plugs come out. Or if Germaine’s restocks. Or if I end up loving HH Virginia.

I like where your head's at, Kent.

Yeah, with a big move coming, I'm on tobacquisition timeout as well.

But I've already got three pipes in various stages of acquisition (counting the LE), and four or five tobaccos that - if SP should miraculously get them in stock - I'd probably build an order around.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Valid question. Someone here once said 1792 is the only tobacco with a fire retardant casing, and I think that's only a very slight exaggeration.

I though it was a running joke to keep the masses from buying up all the 1792. I was wrong.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have made posts on FB about various pipes, my 50th Birthday pipe, and my LEGO pipe stand project. My stepmother always likes them, and my father ignores them. He doesn’t want me to smoke. Well, they are visiting, and brought a bunch of pics and stuff for me and my sister to go through. My stepmother said “this was my father’s”. I was floored. She has no children of her own, and wanted me to have it. So, Mr. Boykin- I will gladly use and take care of your pipe rest.

6C2BE060-D524-4C64-A040-946C0EFB4CF7.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have made posts on FB about various pipes, my 50th Birthday pipe, and my LEGO pipe stand project. My stepmother always likes them, and my father ignores them. He doesn’t want me to smoke. Well, they are visiting, and brought a bunch of pics and stuff for me and my sister to go through. My stepmother said “this was my father’s”. I was floored. She has no children of her own, and wanted me to have it. So, Mr. Boykin- I will gladly use and take care of your pipe rest.

View attachment 891663

How cool is that! Looks like it can be used for generations more.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
How cool is that! Looks like it can be used for generations more.
Yes. It really hit me. She has lost both of her parents, I have lost my mother. To give something that belonged to your parent to someone else is a big deal, IMO. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I think not.

Send out toda for 30€ new on eBay! Falcon Straight with Plymouth 2017 Design Edition bowl... really excited for my first falcon, wanted one of these for a while!

proxy.php

Yes. It really hit me. She has lost both of her parents, I have lost my mother. To give something that belonged to your parent to someone else is a big deal, IMO. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I think not.
I think not as well. It's a very thoughtful and meaningful gift, and I bet your Larrysson looks especially great sitting on it. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom