What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Everyone,

Here is my takes from the box:

I have added some nice stuff and excited to see what gets taken. The box has been sent to pyro. Here is the tracking number: 1313 0040 0000 3089 9465

I want to thank hotreds for organizing this thing. It's a big old box of fun, to be sure. I can't wait to see what everyone ends up taking.

As for the PIF, I will post it by the end of this week, to make sure everyone has a chance to see what we are PIF'ing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone,

Here is my takes from the box:

I have added some nice stuff and excited to see what gets taken. The box has been sent to pyro. Here is the tracking number: 1313 0040 0000 3089 9465

I want to thank hotreds for organizing this thing. It's a big old box of fun, to be sure. I can't wait to see what everyone ends up taking.

As for the PIF, I will post it by the end of this week, to make sure everyone has a chance to see what we are PIF'ing.

Great takes!! Do you plan on opening the Haslinger? If so, could you snap a picture of the bowl? I've been so curious about it, and wonder how effective of a bowl it is. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do plan on using the Haslinger. The "bowl" is just big enough to house the soap. In fact, I didn't realize it was considered a bowl. I thought it was just a fancy packaging for the soap. I am not sure it is going to work well as a bowl for lathering. It seems much too small to me. I am not sure my brushes would fit in there very well.

I'd like to claim the arko stick and TOBS samples, if no one above me wants them. I know they are common, but I've yet to try any of them.

Wait - I just noticed I'm not on the list. Sorry about that, I thought I was (I must be thinking of a different list, or I've been sniffing too much aftershave :)

Gentlemen, the box arrived here yesterday safe and sound. Nothing broken, no damage to the box. I have already looked through the box a few times and....wow! This thing is packed full and there are a lot of items that caught my eye that I've been wanting to try. I will start narrowing it down today a make my selections tonight or tomorrow. I should be able to ship the box out hopefully by Saturday or lastest, Monday. What a cool experience. Thanks all!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 86
Ok. I think I've got my takes from the box all picked out. Emailed them to Hotreds and just waiting for approval. If everything's kosher, then I should be able to get the box on its way to syntheticevil tomorrow morning! Very fortunate to have this chance. Thanks again all!

Ok. Here's my haul. Got some things I've been wanting to try for a while, and some things I didn't see until I opened the box. Already tried a few of the soaps, I'll try the rest next week. One question, does anyone know what the mystery soap in the Ikea grundtal is? Smelled very intriguing, so I took a chance. But I would like to know what it is if possible from whoever added it. Thanks in advance!

Here's a pic of my takes.

$image.jpg

As as excited as I was for my haul, I think I might have been a little more excited about my adds. Can't wait to see someone else
enjoy some good stuff.
Thanks all for the opportunity and especially Hotreds.

Thanks! Tried some of the Reds a long time ago, but I think it's time to revisit them again. And this will be my second boar brush. Really starting to like those.

Oh yeah, and sorry about pic of the the USPS receipt all. It's a crapshoot for me when it comes to taking good pics with my iphone. If I could at least learn how to flip the pic, that would be half the battle.

Top Bottom