What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

There was a "ground transportation only" sticker on it- I suppose that might have been the slow down. The fragrant awesomeness of its innards totally makes up for the slow delivery lol

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
$IMAG0318.jpgstill have 2 books if any one wants them, just pay the shipping. pm me LP

Sorry fellas! Not trying to hold out on you, just been a crazy busy week! I have managed to make my choices and decided what I'm going to add, I've just got to take photos. I'm out of town tonight so stay tuned tomorrow! I promise lol

Surprise! Here we go... a few great essentials to add to my rotation. For the record, there is MUCH amazing stuff to be had in this glorious box, just not a whole lot that I myself needed

$photo.jpg

So we're looking at a nice lathering cup, Gillette sensitive A/S gel (no alcohol and nice scent- it's like Aqua Velva without the burn), and a puck of Shaving Yeti Shore Leave. A solid take! I'll be shipping the box off to the next deserving fellow this weekend.

Happy Memorial Day weekend gents!

Lol I guess I should be glad you were ahead of me! Worked out good.. The box is on it's merry way! Should be to the next lucky recipient tomorrow

Hello,

I have received the box and I have made my selections. I believe this box to contain some mojo since I have had nothing but problems since it arrived. I work in I.T. and I have had major problems here since it got here. I spent two hours with my ISP to get a connection restored when I had no problem at all yesterday. I can't get a page load at anything other than a snails pace. I finally got my takes uplaoded and sent to Hotreds but as I told him, my next message would contain my adds. I have the poics and my moobile device shows them to be uploaded but when logging into the webhost for pictures it shows nothing. This has been the most frustrating night of my life. I could have had this thing in the mail tomorrow. I am beyond frustrated and annoyed at this time. i do this for a living and the daily stress has come home as well so I am about to blow a gasket. I have so much pressure on me now that I can feel the heat on my red face.

Top Bottom