What's new

The next watch you're eyeballing?

I can't afford a Hamilton Pan Europ (but if anyone wants to PIF me the blue one, I'd reluctantly accept). I did just pre-order a couple of Aevig's, though, and I can't wait for them to be produced and arrive. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, but if you want to see some nice retro inspired watches, go to www.aevig.com (sorry, mods, if I'm not allowed to post the link). They're pretty reasonable once you deduct the VAT

The most functional pocket watch yet made, the iPhone 6+
proxy.php

I keep looking at the Seiko 2nd Gen Monster !Dracula version.

Swaphttp://www.longislandwatch.com/Seiko_Superior_SRP313K_SRP313_Black_Monster_Watch_p/srp313k1.htmping a classy blk/red Nato strap/

Pics are very hard to get.. the dial is dark and the crystal very reflective, but I like it and will keep it for a few decades, I think.

Just found this thread, well done Gents!

I have two watches inbound. One has already cleared customs; the other about a month away. Laurent Ferrier Traveller in White Gold with blue dial. The other that I am waiting for is a new design for Ferrier -- a "cushion" shape. Will post pics when they arrive...

Gratifying to see a thread I started over four months ago still showing up on the first page!

I dropped the hammer on the Seiko Prospex Fieldmaster yesterday, which I launched this thread by stating my desire to own. I got the solar version, not the auto 6R15 one I find just a bit too pricey. The solar has sapphire glass though, and is what I consider the successor to the Seiko H558 "Arnie" tool watch.

Mine's on the way in from Japan, so these aren't my photos.
$sbdl021_5.jpg
$sbdl021_2.jpg
$sbdl021_14.jpg

So...I've scratched that itch. And the next watch I'm eyeballing? Likely a B-Uhr Flieger Pilot watch with a Type B face in the style of this Laco:
$$_1 (1).JPG
I'm even considering "fliegerizing" the Seiko Fieldmaster with a similar leather pilot strap.

Top Bottom