What's new

The next watch you're eyeballing?

I've gotten away from wearing watches for at least the last 10 years but this caught my eye and is now on my Amazon wishlist. Casio Pro Trek PRG550-1A1.

$Casio Pro Tek.jpg

If I get back into wearing a watch regularly the Reactor Fallout 2 will be next. Then I'll be done...just like I said i was with razors, brushes, soaps, creams..........

$Reactor Fallout 2.jpg

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
My next watch "purchase" will be to get my Chronoswiss back from the watchmaker, where it has been in residence since October ...

$cslunar eclipse.jpg

I'm currently wrapping up a 22 year career in the military, so I just unloaded this yesterday:

$IMG_0047.jpg

My plan is to continue wearing these ones into a new "cleaner" career:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400622910.948914.jpg$upe6ybyb.jpg

The last one that is inbound is this guy so I can start wearing my gold cuff links again:

$1_komp.jpg

I've gone through an amazing number of watches in the past few years. I think i've had nearly everything in the modern Omega lineup at one point or another :) The SMPc on an old school SMP bracelet has brought me the most joy and after 14 months, I still have it, which is miles ahead of the others. The Seiko SARBs are an incredible value for the money and I have no regrets unloading a SkyFall Aqua Terra in favour of the Cocktail Time.

Attachments

• $IMG_0053.jpg
    $IMG_0053.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 241
I remember the Top Gear UK guys falling around laughing at the Bugatti watch.....and then it took two of them to put it on. Love those Tag's though.

I want a Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti Watch.
proxy.php

The face is oriented so you can see it whilst driving without taking your hands off the wheel at 200+mph. But considering you need to either buy a Bugatti Veryon ($1mil+), or spend $280,000 for the watch itself, I think I'll have to settle for something more reasonable.

I've always wanted a Tag Hauer. Maybe Formula 1 model next time I have a grand lying around begging to be spent....

I'm getting a minor surgery on January 30th, and have decided to give myself one of these to mark the occasion:

Attachments

• $626ccc11-6be4-44b6-89a3-d76a62f7c3e6.jpg
    $626ccc11-6be4-44b6-89a3-d76a62f7c3e6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 195
  • $Pan europ.jpg
    $Pan europ.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 193
So awesome to see the moon watch posted so many times over. I had it once in my rotation and thought I could get past the "no date" but no dice. Realized I had to have a date and unloaded it. I never picked up the co-ax version because a) couldn't justify the price b) doesn't have the history of the original Speedmaster. Some days I ponder if it was the right move since, as mentioned in the thead, it's a watch that should be in every enthusiasts collection.

As for my next watch, I'm still quite happy with my Grand Seiko SBGR051 so I don't have a hankering for anything in the near future. I'm sure want a vintage Pepsi or Coke GMT at some point.

I've been looking to get a new watch for a while and was in trying a few different ones on, this is what I have decided on. I have some vouchers coming to help offset the cost.

From the Hamilton site:

The Khaki Officer Auto with its automatic movement blends the rugged nature of the Khaki line with the simplicity and sophistication of the Jazzmaster line. The oversized numbers on the dial make a bold statement well-suited for any commanding officer.

$image.jpg

Not a new watch, but I would like to get my grandfather's 1963 Omega restored. Dropped it off last week, still waiting for an estimate...

My grandfather bought one from a US airport that I don't know the name of in the same year and I have always wanted to get it restored. Would be great to know what path you took and how much it cost?

Id love a speedy pro, but don't have the funds for it yet. I have ordered a Tissot visodate. I can't wait to get it.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Top Bottom