What's new

The Cult of Streamline - Streamline & Jewel owners

Finally added a Streamline set to my collection. Very nice SE razor & what a great presentation. Craftsmanship at its best.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Enjoying it already.

Finally added a Streamline set to my collection. Very nice SE razor & what a great presentation. Craftsmanship at its best.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Enjoying it already.

What do you think of the shave....i use mine 3 times a week in my rotation. I think one of the best razors made.

Thought I'd share today's shave with you gents. It was great, the Tabac was excellent and the Streamline was perfect. Happy days!

proxy.php

As a point of interest this Streamline is the "old type".
That is nice, is this the same as the other Streamliners?

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I've never tried one of the other types, some kind forum member will have to lend me one (on a permanent basis)! :lol:

So I did almost 3 weeks with my Edwin Jagger 89 for whatever reason. My skin was lulled into the mildness for a while. I picked up the SL with a fresh carbon blade today, lathered some Sterling Anise to perfection and almost forgot about the sound of the streamline as it sliced through a day ans a half of growth. No weepers, ATG on the second pass. So much more aggressive and the blade angle just always seems correct and holds the correctness all over the face more than the many permutation angles of a double edge razor., My skin felt the difference for sure a bit more raw but in a good way. Some Krampert's frostbite after such a shave was amazing and extra cooling than the past weeks. SL is just the ultimate.

So I did almost 3 weeks with my Edwin Jagger 89 for whatever reason. My skin was lulled into the mildness for a while. I picked up the SL with a fresh carbon blade today, lathered some Sterling Anise to perfection and almost forgot about the sound of the streamline as it sliced through a day ans a half of growth. No weepers, ATG on the second pass. So much more aggressive and the blade angle just always seems correct and holds the correctness all over the face more than the many permutation angles of a double edge razor., My skin felt the difference for sure a bit more raw but in a good way. Some Krampert's frostbite after such a shave was amazing and extra cooling than the past weeks. SL is just the ultimate.
That is a guaranteed nick free and irritation free shave result every time. I never get tired of my SL. Sometimes i forget about my other razors, i just get in the Streamy zone.

That is a guaranteed nick free and irritation free shave result every time. I never get tired of my SL. Sometimes i forget about my other razors, i just get in the Streamy zone.
I am really glad that you are enjoying your streamline so much, I knew i made the right choice :thumbup1: Thanks for all your Help Alex :thumbup:

I am really glad that you are enjoying your streamline so much, I knew i made the right choice :thumbup1: Thanks for all your Help Alex :thumbup:

If it wasn't for you giving me that free Streamline i would have never ever found out about this perfect razor. I am forever in your debt. Thank you buddy, you can call me whenever your not busy with work and your family:thumbup1:

Top Bottom