What's new

SWMBO Quotes

Funny thread lol, wonder if I really should marry some day

Only if you find the right one! :closedeye It took me a few tries but this one is great. Everything we say about each others habits, etc. is in fun. In fact, since I now get BBS shaves she likes to rub her hand over my face to check up on me. :001_tongu

:001_tt2: my wife told me to spend 185 last night on a #66:001_tt1:
i was on the bst and showed her the 66 she says "do you love it?" i said " YA!!"
she says "i want you to buy it" and smiles :)
I had had a really bad day at work yesterday and I have quit smoking now for a month so she told me to treat myself
I think I have the best wife in the world

I'm surprised no one else has heard:

"You aren't done yet, you're still shaving?"

I get that one all the time!
My wife's famous quote is similar, but slightly different. I finish my first pass, rinse and then lather up for the second pass. That's when she says, "You're going to shave AGAIN?!?"

Mine is both a critic and an enabler. When visiting antique shops especially, I hear, "Oh, that's really pretty, you should get that one. It's only [$xx]. Really, you should get it." Then when we get home with it all, I hear, "Where are you going to put that? You're not going to put that out are you? There's no more room for any of it!"

:frown2: :out: :crazy:

SWMBO looked at me yesterday while getting ready for church and pointed to the bathroom vanity and said "Have you noticed that your shaving stuff is taking over the entire counter? I'm about to have no room!" Good thing is, though, she's always reading B&B over my shoulder and really starting to get into the differences in brushes and doing the "oh, that's nice!" and "ooooh, I bet you'd like that"

I ordered a knot from TGN and it came in today. SWMBO called me and said, "Your beaver hair came in today."

:lol:

Mine hasn't said much in awhile, she gave up. (HA!) She used to ask me "why do you need all those razors....one razor should do it, you can't get smoother than smooth!!" I tried explaining that certain razors are better suited for whatever is needed at the time. Guess how that went.

We were away from the city last weekend. When I pulled over while driving through a small town she said:

"Why are you pulling over? Are you going to that yard sale, what else do you need?"

Turns out I needed a Knack and a Tech for a total of $5.:thumbup:

Top Bottom