panna crema san fransesco
er c40 w/ 24mm tgn finest
gillette aristocrat
polsilver si

(i miss my camera :()

brucered

System Generated
Happy Birthday Bryan!

What was the Brush for today's big shave? I see it's an Ever-Ready, but is there any sentimental value or reason for it?

Updated post below :a11:

Last edited:

brucered

System Generated
Fail. sorry guys. wrong page ;X

Well then, this is for you :a38:

My Vinyl makes a few appearances a year, but they YT clip will have to do today. I got it free when buying some records, from the "take one for free bin" and it's one of my most played LP's.

Last edited by a moderator:
51 today. A mirror-fogging shave (alas using a generic gilette 3-blade, but brand new) followed by enough Clubman Pinaud to traumatize the cats (and prepare them for the pasta with lethal levels of garlic my wife and daughter have promised for dinner tonight!) then I'm going skydiving with my son tomorrow, as his and my birthday are only a few days apart.

51 today. A mirror-fogging shave (alas using a generic gilette 3-blade, but brand new) followed by enough Clubman Pinaud to traumatize the cats (and prepare them for the pasta with lethal levels of garlic my wife and daughter have promised for dinner tonight!) then I'm going skydiving with my son tomorrow, as his and my birthday are only a few days apart.

Happy Birthday. :happybday:

Happy Birthday! :thumbup:

Monday morning:

Razor: Slim
Blade: Lord Platinum (2)
Cream: Speick
Brush: Shavemac Finest
A/S: Lucky Tiger
ASB: Gaia Organic ASB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom