What are your nicknames/aliases?
abw11365, Patch Hog

Where do you live?
Franklin, TN

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Construction Material Sales

What is your favorite shave setup?
I haven't tried mug soap & brush shaving, but I'm gathering the needed materials to start.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Collecting. Sports enthusiast (mostly NFL & NHL). Birding. TNR cat trapper.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am a collector of J.B. Williams Company items from the time they were in Glastonbury, CT (pre-1960) items including their shaving products like Aqua Velva, shaving soap, Lectric Shave, shaving powder, and talc.

Hey, Boyd,

Welcome from Nashville. My wife and I bird at Radnor Lake when the weather is decent.
Howard
Howard, TN Ornithological Society holds birding walks at Radnor 4 consecutive Wednesday mornings at 7:30 am during both Spring (last 2 Wed in Apr, first 2 in May) & Fall migrations (last 2 in Sept, first 2 in October). Very knowledgeable birders that can help you find the tough birds! They meet at West visitors center. I attend when work isn't too busy.

Howard, TN Ornithological Society holds birding walks at Radnor 4 consecutive Wednesday mornings at 7:30 am during both Spring (last 2 Wed in Apr, first 2 in May) & Fall migrations (last 2 in Sept, first 2 in October). Very knowledgeable birders that can help you find the tough birds! They meet at West visitors center. I attend when work isn't too busy.
Boyd,

My good friend, Joe McLaughlin, often is there for those. I am sure you must know him. (Tall, thin, white hair, great laugh, very knowledgeable).
Hms

Top Bottom