Soap Of The Month Club (SOTMC)

I'm in for December
Soap: Stirling Christmas Eve
Attempts: 9
Completions: 8
Consecutive Months: 3
Months Skipped: 1
Fails: 0

Successful November assuming I continue using the only soap I brought on vacation with me. I really like B&M First Snow but will probably put it away until next fall/winter (maybe I will keep going in January but am not sure.) Since my feelings on Christmas Eve match my feelings on Christmas music (not acceptable before December) I look forward to using this soap for the month.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I'm in for December 2019

Soap: MdC
Attempts: 50
Completions: 48
Consecutive Months: 13
Months Skipped: 02
Fails: 01

December 2019
Soap: Mondial Tobacco Verde
Attempts: 47
( DR Harris Arlington, B&M Fougere Aromatique, Blades Grim Smolder, SCS Soap for Hope, WSO Coconut Lime, Czech and Speake Oxford & Cambridge, Valobra Fougere, LASS Hollywood Romance, Floris Verbena Stick, Estoril Shave Cream, DR Harris Arlington, Mitchell Wool Fat, Valobra Regular, DR Harris Arlington, Mondial Tobacco Verde )
Completions: 46
Fails: 0
Months skipped:4
Consecutive month:1

My current puck of MWF is now reduced to the last few small pieces that are not easy to load. So today, I am going to press them into my frankensoap and I will continue using that.

I'm still trying to 3017 the Parker Sandalwood soap. I'm down to about 28g remaining from the 44g I started with on the first day of this month. I may need to start loading heavy if I want to finish it before January.

Hallelujah! I only have a few pieces of the Parker Sandalwood remaining. It's now difficult to load the brush without a chunk or two being transferred to the lather bowl. So I think I'll just add what's left to the top of a few grams of Cella to get me to the end of the month.

Thanks @Ryanshh. I've finished soaps and creams before, but none have taken quite this long. I think I'm finally ready to stop acquiring and start enjoying. The Parker just happened to be the first in the queue.

Hi. I guess I'll give this a try in January. I know I'll have to sign up from 1-3 Jan.

It seems like people regularly sign up before the 1st so, with all the authority of a low-level newt-in-training, I would say you could probably officially join a couple of days early. That said, preemptively signing up for the next 120 months with Williams might be a little early, even if it is honest. :a30:

Look forward to hearing about your journey and I feel pretty confident in your ability to make it a month.

It seems like people regularly sign up before the 1st so, with all the authority of a low-level newt-in-training, I would say you could probably officially join a couple of days early. That said, preemptively signing up for the next 120 months with Williams might be a little early, even if it is honest. :a30:

Look forward to hearing about your journey and I feel pretty confident in your ability to make it a month.

The length of the journey won't really sink in until the 24 pucks of Williams I'm ordering on Jan 1 arrive. It's possible they could last 18 years.

Gonna be going to a different soap in January, so these are the anxious days.

Funny how this club can do that with a soap that I could easily stick with permanently.

I will be completing December's commitment today. It was a great month.

I'm in for Jan. with JabonMan 'Pepperilla' another great soap.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I'm in for January 2020

Soap: MdC
Attempts: 51
Completions: 49
Consecutive Months: 14
Months Skipped: 02
Fails: 01

Jan 2020
Soap: Williams Mug Soap
Attempts: 1st