What's new

SMILES 😁 PIF 2

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I got to reflecting on how MANY of youse guys I consider some of my best friends.

On the face of it that sounds like a pitiful existence, having best friends I've never met in person.

I promise to remember all of you, especially those of you that are not yet my best friends, everytime that I use that brush.

Sincerely, Dave

What an incredibly generous PIF! Congratulations to the winners. Here's a photo of our dog Sassy who died in July 2018.

Sassy - PO20090826_0076.JPG

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I got to reflecting on how MANY of youse guys I consider some of my best friends.

On the face of it that sounds like a pitiful existence, having best friends I've never met in person.

I promise to remember all of you, especially those of you that are not yet my best friends, everytime that I use that brush.

Sincerely, Dave
Congratulations again on a fantastic brush my friend!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

Sincerely, Dave

Dave - I am very glad that you won one of these wonderful @Graydog brushes. :thumbup:

Please use it in good health and good spirits. :)

David

Top Bottom