What's new

Show Us Your Shave Cave

My Shave Cave

$Shave Cave.jpg

I always feel better when I see these threads. I must save these photos to prove to the LOTH that I am normal.

Here's some of mine, I need to do a little organizing...

View attachment 467849

WOW! Now that's some stacked product! Nice job on the Mennen Regular. That's been my favorite since I started to use deodorant in the high school locker room. I've tried others, don't use antiperspirant to clog up my pores, and I always went back to it and haven't strayed again in about 20 years. thanks for supporting its continued mfg.

I don't know about his cave, but I get my mason jars filled from an ol' boy in Kentucky who's "medicinal" hootch will take the chrome right off a razor. :w00t:
That may be some strong white lightning, but Italians and Italian-Americans have a little something called grappa that can do a little more than strip plating... Serious stuff!

That may be some strong white lightning, but Italians and Italian-Americans have a little something called grappa that can do a little more than strip plating... Serious stuff!

Oh, I know grappa. I worked in a liquor store when going to school. Excellent way to not let old wine pressings go to waste. :thumbup1:

After two and a half years in this house I've finally started making places for the shaving stuff. Still lots of paint to go on the walls but the area where my glass shelving will be is done some why not take a break and get the product out!

Home Depot mirror with an opaque white border + Radio Shack strip lights mounted behind = decent lighted shaving mirror.

I have a couple of other drawers full of stuff but this is what is in normal rotation and use.

-Andrew

$IMG_20141025_163054902.jpg$product.jpg

Just put this up last week.

$SNV35529.jpg

My wife was going to use this spice rack in the kitchen, but decided against it. So I repurposed it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414363396.066340.jpg
Who needs a closet anyways... Was on a DE AD tip, which transitioned into a soap AD tip... Could be worse! All my AS and PS are in a drawer in the bathroom.

I noticed up there that someone had Speed Stick in Musk. Is this something else you can still get in the States that has vanished here? The 'Real' Old Spice deodorant has vanished here too. They take away all the good stuff.

I tend to use "cost effective" software but like hardware to try to make my counter space look as nice as I can.

I used to be a little tentative about these kind of threads but appreciate them because there's almost always an idea or two in every photo. Sweet setups.

$IMG_1445.JPG$IMG_1441 resized.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom