What's new

"Show-Me Shavers" - Missouri Shaving Enthusiasts

Just FYI....

I've got something in the works for a meetup for July/August. The location is set. But I'll post more details after we get a date nailed down. You're not going to want to miss this one!

Also, the memorial weekends event is still happening (as far as I know). See HERE for updates. (Don't ask me, I'm not planning this one)

Did you know the wiki has pages that list stores and artisans from MO & KS? Please help us make them better. If you know of any stores or artisans that are not listed, please add them! Remember, the wiki is for everyone. Anyone can edit the pages. And while you're at it, make your own wiki user page! See mine HERE.

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/USA_Missouri
There is a shop in Springfield called "Just For Him". They carry many shaving products, including Dr. Jons, Jeeves and Ogallala. They also carry a wide selection of Tobacco products. They have a brick & mortar store as well as a website.
I couldn't add them to the wiki, so I am posting a link to their site here.

I couldn't add them to the wiki, so I am posting a link to their site here.
I added them for you. What was your issue updating the wiki?

If you click Edit at the top of the page it will bring up the edit box. Then on the top left of the toolbar, you want to hit the "Switch Editor to Source Mode" for the easiest way to edit the page. If you have difficulty beyond that, PM me.

Thanks my man!
I'm not sure what the issue was. It kept asking me to sign in. There wasn't a edit tab, just one for comments.
I just checked back, and all of the tabs are there now. Weird.

It is a decent little shop just hate the fact that you REEK of cigars every time you go in. However it is nice that you can actually handle/sniff stuff before you buy.

Looks like the weather's gonna prevent my BBQ...I'm in if this is going to happen.

Is there a sign up or do I just show up with my stuff?

Reminder, there's a meetup next weekend:

Saturday May 28th
3:30 to ????? (Room is reserved until 10pm)

Courthouse Exchange (restaurant)
113 West Lexington, Independence, MO 64050
http://www.courthouseexchange.com/

Bring along anything you want to sell or trade!

Top Bottom