What's new

"Show-Me Shavers" - Missouri Shaving Enthusiasts

Are you going to do it on the kc side again or come closer to stl where the real Missourians are?:001_302:
Right now, the majority of us are centered around KC. So it makes more sense to do it here. STL is quite a drive for me. But you are more than welcome to organize a meet up in STL and post about it here! PM me if you need help.

I haven't had time to start thinking of anything yet. Still looking for ideas on a time or location if anybody has any input. Anybody want to host?

Howdy ya'll!!! I've been here for more than half a year now, so I guess I'm mostly official? (just don't tell the local officials that I haven't registered my car or changed my license yet).

St. Joseph is at least a little different from New Orleans (ie, slightly fewer murders per capita), and I'm loving every minute being here!

Anyone planning to make their way to St. Joe for the eclipse? I'm planning on taking the day off work, and would love to meet up with anyone making the pilgrimage!

Anyone planning to make their way to St. Joe for the eclipse? I'm planning on taking the day off work, and would love to meet up with anyone making the pilgrimage!

Is St. Joe an official eclipse destination or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSE2017gramMissouri.jpg

Is St. Joe an official eclipse destination or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! From what I've heard, the hotels are already booked solid! City officials are cautioning residents from being on the streets if they can help it. Many businesses are allowing those employees who can, to work from home. It's gonna be great!

Are they expecting the Zombie Apocalypse????
Have you ever met anyone from St. Joseph? I'm pretty sure if the eclipse triggers any sort of apocalypse, we'll be ground zero. :a17::2guns::taz:

In all seriousness though, our town isn't used to crowds, so the city is just trying to urge the community to use common sense.

First Name: Matt
Resident or Alumni? Resident
City: Camdenton
Region: Central
What State Team do you root for? Cardinals
What do you do? Beer Salesman
What are your worst acquisition disorders? Straight Razor and Hone ADs
What are your favorite shaving hardware/software (up to 3 of each)?

Razors: Heljestrand MK31, S.R. Droesher Blue Diamond, and Gillette New LC
Brushes: SOC Boar
Soap: Fine Platinum, Proraso Green, & Tabac
Cream: Everest, Proraso White, & TOBS Coconut
Aftershaves: Any Fine aftershave, Proraso, and Nivea Balm

Tell us a little about yourself? I’m originally from Rolla, currently residing In Camdenton. I’m married and have a young son. I really love Missouri, there is no better place to live.

Show-Me Pic(s):
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom