What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

I'm back from the Solitary, and it's good to see that nothing changed.

That said, raise your hand and tell us you're a BOSC member without an acquisition disorder.

I consider myself in a position where my 'ADs are in check.

I haven't purchased anything in the last 4 months, that has helped me keep my urges in control.

I'm passionate to the extent of going too deep in research about the technique and details of the shaving products, but that is just for my peace of mind 🤪

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.

I'm back from the Solitary, and it's good to see that nothing changed.

I consider myself in a position where my 'ADs are in check.

I haven't purchased anything in the last 4 months, that has helped me keep my urges in control.

I'm passionate to the extent of going too deep in research about the technique and details of the shaving products, but that is just for my peace of mind 🤪

Love it!

I guess an asylum is an okay place to 'over share' (man I hate that phrase). Tomorrow marks a year since my Mum passed. I shouldn't be sad, because she'd been fighting depression the majority of her life. And she was tired of fighting. There's a lot of reasons it feels weird, among them I'm emotionally very similar to how she was. I'd almost welcome a visit from Big Nurse now *wink* I don't want to alarm any of you, it's perfectly natural for me to feel off today. Thanks for listening.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I guess an asylum is an okay place to 'over share' (man I hate that phrase). Tomorrow marks a year since my Mum passed. I shouldn't be sad, because she'd been fighting depression the majority of her life. And she was tired of fighting. There's a lot of reasons it feels weird, among them I'm emotionally very similar to how she was. I'd almost welcome a visit from Big Nurse now *wink* I don't want to alarm any of you, it's perfectly natural for me to feel off today. Thanks for listening.

It hurts to lose those we love. As you say, it's perfectly natural. Depression really sücks.

Happy shaves,

Jim

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
My condolences for your mother’s passing, Neil. Hoping this community of feisty face-scrapers provides you some levity and innocuous coping mechanisms. Add-to-cart and “Buy It Now” not being innocuous …

Welcome! Big Nurse will come 'round shortly with your meds ;)

1622753594403.png

Top Bottom