What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
B&B Shaver Categories:
The people who come to B&B initially for help and advice.
Those that have passed through the initial stages, and all of a sudden… shaving has become a hobby.
Those for whom the hobby has become an OBSESSION. Y’know, multiple Acquisition Disorders and the desire to do all sorts of shaving experiments that your grandfather would have laughed out loud at (or maybe cried). Enabling others (to “help” them by exacerbating their existing ADs). All that weird sort of stuff.
You know who you are. :letterk1:

What?

The BOSC is a brotherhood for all the fortunates (and unfortunates) who come under category “3” above.

Why?

Many of us are quite happy to be crazy. Others are a little worried by this situation and would appreciate some support in their “off the wall” ventures. Most of us like company, so if we’re already a little crazy it’s fun to join up with others of like “mind” (y’know, that thing we’re “out of”).

Who?

All shaving crazies, as loosely defined above.
If you’d like to join this intrepid band simply post “I’m in.”
Then add BOSC to your signature (just to let everyone “know” you’re crazy :wink2:).

THANK YOU TO THE INITIAL BOSC MEMBERS who got this idea up and running, and who obviously don’t need to say they’re in:
@Raven Koenes, @Esox, @Chan Eil Whiskers, @ZigZiglar. :thumbup:

All existing and new brothers are encouraged to post their shaving thoughts, the crazier the better.

Let the madness begin. :laugh:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Great Brotherhood, Cal. Afraid I can't join, but I'm going to follow this thread. I'm over my ADs...well maybe the occasional brush tempts me :001_wub:

Cal.......is there a level 10??? LOL
Dave, I did think of you... but my fingers just couldn't handle that much text.
proxy.php

Welcome to the BOSC. :thumbup:
Great Brotherhood, Cal.
Thank you Georg. :001_smile

Dave, I did think of you... but my fingers just couldn't handle that much text.
proxy.php

Welcome to the BOSC. :thumbup:

Thank you Georg. :001_smile
HEY!!!! I resemble that remark, LOL Nice club addition, thanks for the add, and watch that Georg Guy he is crafty:001_smile

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Occasional...... Really? Just join Mr. Rudy Paladin....:001_tt2:
In my defense, as lame as it might be, It's been a while since I bought a brush for myself. Of the 16 (I think) brushes I bought this year, only 3 are absolutely for me; 2 Paladins and 1 Rudy Vey. 4 have already been given away in a Super Secret Exclusive PIF, 4 are posted to the Auction, 2 are for an upcoming awesome Active Duty PIF, 2 are in Semi-Limbo, and 1 is in Limbo. Do those numbers add up?

In my defense, as lame as it might be, It's been a while since I bought a brush for myself. Of the 16 (I think) brushes I bought this year, only 3 are absolutely for me; 2 Paladins and 1 Rudy Vey. 4 have already been given away in a Super Secret Exclusive PIF, 4 are posted to the Auction, 2 are for an upcoming awesome Active Duty PIF, 2 are in Semi-Limbo, and 1 is in Limbo. Do those numbers add up?
'you are 3 off, ROFL, and I was just joshing you, I have no room to talk, HEHE

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Today I said I would buy only one Stirling shaving soap, but I ended up buying two. That's crazy.

Of course, I also bought a totally unnecessary Stirling badger brush, the biggest one of course. That's crazy.

But, you know what's really, really crazy? I did not receive a single razor in the mail or via the delivery services. How crazy is that?

It's not like ebay has gone out of business.

In my defense I sent a Facebook message to the guys at Colonial General telling them I want one of their new stainless steel razors when it comes out (soon). They were shrewd enough to recognize my impassioned plea for what it was, and let me know I will be one of the first to hear when their new product hits the street.

Probably I should message them again tonight, and in the morning, and tomorrow afternoon, so they do not forget me...

Happy shaves,

Jim

Today I said I would buy only one Stirling shaving soap, but I ended up buying two. That's crazy.

Of course, I also bought a totally unnecessary Stirling badger brush, the biggest one of course. That's crazy.

But, you know what's really, really crazy? I did not receive a single razor in the mail or via the delivery services. How crazy is that?

In my defense I sent a Facebook message to the guys at Colonial General telling them I want one of their new stainless steel razors when it comes out (soon). They were shrewd enough to recognize my impassioned plea for what it was, and let me know I will be one of the first to hear when their new product hits the street.

Probably I should message them again tonight, and in the morning, and tomorrow afternoon, so they do not forget me...

Happy shaves,

Jim

We need operatives like you in the C.E.C ( Central Enablement Center ) Hope you don't mind a lil cross recruiting Cal, LOL

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

Happy shaves,

Jim

I wonder if I can guess which two soaps you have coming. If you had said 15 soaps, maybe, that would have been a little crazy lol.

No Quarter! Give them no quarter! Make sure they know how badly you want that razor! To do less might be, crazy! lol

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I wonder if I can guess which two soaps you have coming. If you had said 15 soaps, maybe, that would have been a little crazy lol.

No Quarter! Give them no quarter! Make sure they know how badly you want that razor! To do less might be, crazy! lol

Not fair. You wouldn't be guessing.

I did almost pick different soap choices, in favor of my sensitive skin, but my nose won out.

Do you know their home phone numbers?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Do you know their home phone numbers?

If I dug around on the net long enough I'm willing to bet I could find them, but Ive retired as a member of the internet commandos! lol

I'll be surprised if you dont find those soaps as delicious smelling as I do.

Top Bottom