What's new

Shooting the Breeze- general chit chat

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
So not getting political but I'm digging the King and Prince's dedication to being able to cover their own butts! And bonus points for the king rocking a 1911! Something about walking the walk/a king leads from the front and all that...
<src="
" >

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Since there are now confirmed deaths resulting from the attempt to invade the US Capitol should all those who illegally entered and can be identified be charged with murder?
Unless the victims also had a viral infection at the time of death?

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Just remember Gentlemen, EVERYTHING you post here or anywhere else is FOREVER!!! The time for self editing/reflection on your post is before you hit the post button. After that it is too late. I am guilty of this so I'm not being a hypocrite. These are interesting times we live in! Just be thoughtful...

Last edited:
^^^ +1 and then some.

I cringe whenever I hear how someone is just "Gonna double tap the perp..."
Always wonder on what episode of what NYPD based TV drama those words were first uttered???

FarmerTan

:eek2: Politics and covid are two subjects to really avoid... Here, there and elsewhere.

In these miserable and trying times, this forum is a great place to go. Worrying about what shave brush is a lot better than what's on my mind for real.

Wondering if I should go to the to the range today? 🤔

AA
Sorry. Remove it. It was late and I was tired of watching my family drink KoolAid.

^^^ +1 and then some.

I cringe whenever I hear how someone is just "Gonna double tap the perp..."
Always wonder on what episode of what NYPD based TV drama those words were first uttered???
I think "double tap" was put on the map by woody Harrelson in zombie land. Not that that is important. Just came to mind. Carry on.....

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So I went to the range, the always too-busy range.

:eek2: I was the only shooter.

Dude behind the counter said ammo makers have told them, no primers until late 2022! And then, maybe!

AA

FarmerTan

So I went to the range, the always too-busy range.

:eek2: I was the only shooter.

Dude behind the counter said ammo makers have told them, no primers until late 2022! And then, maybe!

AA
So you are basically telling me not to invest in any reloading machines?

What am I thinking? My cardiologist told me to not buy green bananas!

FarmerTan

I put little faith in what the dude behind the gun counter says when it comes to most thing gun related....
I was out to the local gun store with my only begotten last year. The man that waited on us...... Did not inspire my confidence in his ability to do much more than sell me a gun. And he's been there for a LONG time.

The type of fella that would automatically choose a .38 revolver for a woman.

Top Bottom