What's new

Hump Day herf 08/21/13

Yeah, it's nice for an evening coffee. I love iced coffee in the morning too, but the half-caf just doesn't do it for me. I'm not really a morning person. The best part about the Vietnamese coffee is that it's really cheap to get into. You just need a little stainless steel single serving press (only about $5) and either some Cafe Du Monde or even just a nice French roast if you want more caffeine. I like some sweetened condensed milk in mine too.

ive always had vietnamese coffee with condensed milk, its the only way ive had it.

On a side note gents, Im off, heading out of the office so I can go home and pass out lolz nite guys

You're going to have a blast. Are you going to have a vehicle? Some things you can do:
1. Enjoy the beach. St Augustine has some of the finest white sand beaches found anywhere. You will miss it the most when you leave.
2. Go downtown. There are really cool restaurants, shops and general old architecture. The college is worth a walk around and if you can get into the door, it's fun to walk around.
3. Take a tour of the fort. It's downtown you can't miss it.
4. there's a tour for the fountain of youth. It's ok from what I remember.
5. If you golf, there are some great courses at the world golf village just outside of town. there are some restaurants there too.
6 They have horse and carriage rides around town if you want to spend some intimate time with the SWMBO.

Ultimately, if you spend some time walking around downtown, enjoying the sites there, and enjoying the beach you'll be pretty happy.

Thanks for the list, Christopher! We are going to have a rental car, but the more walking we can do, the better. Good to see that is the way to go!

I am thinking of smoking a little McClellan's holiday blend 2012. Jus got back from a special date night with the worlds greatest wife! Celebrating he potential last date night for a while since she will have our baby boy any day now!

Last edited:
I opened this jar and it smells like a BFK coffee. (Bailey/Frangelico/kahlua) absolutely wonderful and after smelling the room note when Hirsute lit up a bowl I am excited!

Pays to be in my line of work so you can be off in the middle of the week. Well, lights are off and by the way the scotch is all gone....

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Late night west coast herf reporting for duty. Feog Morton cellar in my stanwell silhouette horn.

Anybody out there???

Hirsute

Enjoying this FMC along with a Widmer Hopside Down. Something about Latakia and IPA just works.

Hirsute

Keeping vigil with a bowl of Stokkebeye luxury navy flake in my Stanwell Silhouette billiard.

Hirsute

man I think most already out for the night, I was just checking in before im off to bed
Yeah, I figure most are in bed Already. Long day for me, so just unwinding and seeing if any other souls (like Owen!) are up and about.

Yeah, I figure most are in bed Already. Long day for me, so just unwinding and seeing if any other souls (like Owen!) are up and about.

i wish I could stick around a bit longer, but its harder and harder to keep my eyes open lolz. Anyways nite man!

This was a great fun thread, I'm thinking doing this again is a plus! We just need more East coast participants, so I'm not on my third pipe of the night before things really get active. lol

Should we keep this thread open and have Jason edit the title to remove the date? Or do we want a separate one each week?

Should we keep this thread open and have Jason edit the title to remove the date? Or do we want a separate one each week?

This is just my opinion, but it might get more people to join in if they see a date/time, unless it's just going to be a few core guys, that participate each time, in which case we could just keep doing it here.

Top Bottom