What's new

Hump Day herf 08/21/13

This is the inaugural Brown Leaf herf. We are hoping you can join us for a virtual smoke/drink with your BL friends. For the first one, I think I will make it the entire day so we can gauge interests from multiple timezones.

Here's how it works:

If you're going to have a smoke/drink on wednesday, come here and enjoy it with your BL friends. It's sort of a live chat. If you don't have internet where you smoke, the mobile site may be an option. Or smoke/drink for a while, then stop by, interact, and give us your impressions of your smoke/drink and repeat the process.

It's an open talk. you can discuss whatever as long as it falls within the parameters of B&B and the rules and etiquette contained within. If you would like to post what time you will be here, it might help people get together in more of a group.

Have fun with it and I hope to see you there

Christopher

Wait just one minute- your wife is a gamer? Good job, old sport.

She sometimes makes me look like a gaming n00b, even.

Her main character she plays is a tank, so for the non-gaming type, her job is to keep all the monster bad guys really angry with her, so the rest of the group can attack it to kill it, without it turning on us and smacking us around. One night we are in a raid, so the biggest, meanest, hardest to kill uber monsters, and she's the main tank. Just a minute or three into the fight, our pizza shows up... she locks the auto-attack button on her keyboard, gets the door, signs for the pizza, puts it on the table, grabs a couple slices for each of us, then comes back to the keyboard... and in that time no one manages to still to generate more anger on the boss than her auto-attack little macro thing did.. lol Trust me, I tried my hardest just to see if I could... soon as she got up, I sorta started overkill on the boss, instead of a general ramping up of damage output.

Her main character she plays is a tank, so for the non-gaming type, her job is to keep all the monster bad guys really angry with her, so the rest of the group can attack it to kill it, without it turning on us and smacking us around. One night we are in a raid, so the biggest, meanest, hardest to kill uber monsters, and she's the main tank. Just a minute or three into the fight, our pizza shows up... she locks the auto-attack button on her keyboard, gets the door, signs for the pizza, puts it on the table, grabs a couple slices for each of us, then comes back to the keyboard... and in that time no one manages to still to generate more anger on the boss than her auto-attack little macro thing did.. lol Trust me, I tried my hardest just to see if I could... soon as she got up, I sorta started overkill on the boss, instead of a general ramping up of damage output.

LOL, I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the game but, it seems like your wife dominates even when she is away from the keyboard. :a45:

LOL, I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the game but, it seems like your wife dominates even when she is away from the keyboard. :a45:

I tried to use generic language instead of going into game geek speak... lol Guess it didn't work as well as I thought.

I think this is the only time in recorded history a man has called his SWMBO a "tank" and not been hit with something or forced to sleep on the couch! :laugh:

Wow, you know what I love about BL is you can go from setting up a group smoke to speaking of gaming and wives. This is the progression of a normal smoking get together! We've been group smoking all his time!

Wow, you know what I love about BL is you can go from setting up a group smoke to speaking of gaming and wives. This is the progression of a normal smoking get together! We've been group smoking all his time!

Well, I have been puffing the ecig and sucking down coffee this whole time... does that count?

Had a bowl of my local cherry from my cobwarden this morning. Today is my day off to flop from a swing shift to a graveyard for two nights.

Top Bottom