What's new

Shooting the Breeze- general chit chat

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I know that, in the Mess Hall and Brown Leaf, we have general discussion threads that may or may not contain talk about things pertinent to the sub-forum. Just a place to shoot the breeze and talk about whatever (politics excluded, of course). But maybe you don’t frequent the Barber Shop, MH, or BL. So, figured I’d kick one off here. If it is wanted it will stick around. If not, it will drop.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I know that, in the Mess Hall and Brown Leaf, we have general discussion threads that may or may not contain talk about things pertinent to the sub-forum. Just a place to shoot the breeze and talk about whatever (politics excluded, of course). But maybe you don’t frequent the Barber Shop, MH, or BL. So, figured I’d kick one off here. If it is wanted it will stick around. If not, it will drop.

This will be a good place for us to keep from butchering specific gun threads with non topic jargon which I am definitely guilty of. Let those who are not guilty of that, cast the first stone. :)

OkieStubble

But that’s one of the highlights of this particular sub-forum, these rabbit trails. This a great place to talk guns & an even better place to get to know some rather interesting folks.

+1 My thoughts exactly. Those rabbit trails are responsible for keeping many thread alive, way past the peak of their points of interest. :)

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
One of life's great disappointments was seeing Brooks and his Orioles clobber Drysdale and Koufax's Dodgers in the 66 World Series.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
Yuh think? I wasn't that disappointed I must admit.

What about Brooks and brother Frank and Jim and Dave and Mike and Pat and Earl.

IIRC they were a source of disappointment to many in '71.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Now that the stay at home order has been dropped, I still can't go to the range. The bridge to the range has sustained too much flood damage and must be repaired before the range will re-open. This requires the cooperation and coordination of at least two different state bureaucracies. What could possibly go wrong?

OkieStubble

Now that the stay at home order has been dropped, I still can't go to the range. The bridge to the range has sustained too much flood damage and must be repaired before the range will re-open. This requires the cooperation and coordination of at least two different state bureaucracies. What could possibly go wrong?

Right? Might be time to find a different range

Top Bottom