What's new

Shavers of Sharks - SoS

View attachment 1345961
Fourth use of this Shark Platinum. I retired it after the shave as I ended up with several weepers. Might have been my technique's fault, but I don't think I did much different than usual. I have other blade/razor combos I want to try as well.
Sorry to hear about the weepers... wondering if due to an ABS razor too much pressure and a blade getting duller??

Would like to recognize Crisp Rat and the contributions to SoS!
244780980_1215205188965313_1671841910047052906_n.jpg

Great blade stash! Do you find the Super Stainless and Lord Platinums pair with different razors?
I really don't find that to be the case. I just used a Shark Super Stainless this morning in my Winning razor with a sample of Murphy and McNeil Barbershop De Los Muertos and it was a great shave. The Winning razor has become my daily razor because it shaves so closely and comfortably. Occasionally I use my Wolfman but due to it's efficiency I am more likely to experience minor irritation. My other razors just aren't seeing much use lately.

latest blade testing @GBerry quest for a better shave.

Debating about doing the same with all three Shark blades in the same razors as well?

latest blade testing @GBerry quest for a better shave.

Debating about doing the same with all three Shark blades in the same razors as well?
I think it is a good idea and would help you sort things out for your shaving style, razor, lather and facial conditions. Happy shaving!!!

Top Bottom