What's new

Shavers of Sharks - SoS

IMG_20220725_071358~2.jpg

First shave of Shark week! Going to try and shave everyday! This will be a first...

Shark week shave 2.
First time shaving back to back. Super smooth and no irritation, must admit I am nervous of over shaving and shaving my skin raw!
I waited until Tuesday evening to not only have enough growth on the neck but also give my skin a break.

IMG_20220726_213324~2.jpg

After Shark week this week, I have had nothing but good shaves from the Shark Chrome. No irritation on the neck - even the Mrs commented on that. I will give it another try, but I value @Cafebarian judgment enough to put this blade on my next purchase list.

And consider me in for SAS!

Best,

Guido

Last edited:
After Shark week this week, I have had nothing but good shaves from the Shark Chrome. No irritation on the neck - even the Mrs commented on that. I will give it another try, but I value @Cafebarian judgment enough to out this blade on my next purchase list.

And consider me in for SAS!

Best,

Guido
You will never be lead down the wrong road here, It may be a long costly road but not the wrong road

20221106_092026.jpg

Shark Stainless in a Prewar Tech today. Very smooth and comfortable shave. I've been playing around with some other blades lately with varying results. None work for my face as consistently as the Shark Stainless.

I haven't been posting much here in Shavers of Sharks lately. In the absence of our fearless leader I'm going to step it up. I'd hate for him to return and find no new posts in our club.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Knurled Handle (243)
Blade: Shark Super Stainless (3)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft Monster Synthetic Shaving Brush - 26mm
Pre-shave: Hot shower
Lather: Stirling Soap Co Naked & Smooth
Aftershave: Cold Water rinse; Stirling Sandalwood Post Shave Balm

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Very smooth; Another Pleasant DFS+ shave.

Shavelog summary 20221107

This is one of the last Shark Super Stainless blades I had on hand.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom