What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Preshave: Pacific Shaving Company Shave Oil
Soap: Italian Barber Eleganza
Brush: Made Rite #177 with TGN finest badger knot
Razor: Valet VC4
Blade: Feather FHS-10 (1)
After Shave: Proraso Lozione
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave and I like the Schick experience on this day if possible, Still enjoying my Schick M3 adjustable razor I recently purchased, one of these days it will get a Twin II blade to test out that others rave about in this particular razor.

Razor : Schick injector adjustable Model 3- MFG 1970-72
Blade : Personna injector SS PTFE (4)
Soap: Italian barber Amici
Brush: Yaki tuxedo knot 24mm+
Preshave: Brush wash face with CeraVe hand bar soap + Dollop of Aloe Vera gel on beard afterwards.
Post shave: Dickinson's witch hazel
Post shave: Amici As with witch hazel + Nivea balm
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + aftershave indicated minor irritation + 1 weeper= :001_smile

Sunday shave Oct 27-2019 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

What razor is that? It's got a very steampunk look, like I modern Valet or something...very cool.

It's the Wilkinson Sword 7 Day. This version comes with wedge blades, but also accepts a SE blade with no mods.

Kit:

IMG_4740.jpg

Loaded with a Gem Stainless Steel from tonight's shave, second shave on the blade. The safety bar is adjustable for more/less blade exposure. The head is adjustable for the angle you prefer.

IMG_4946.jpg

Last edited:

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
It's the Wilkinson Sword 7 Day. This version comes with wedge blades, but also accepts a SE blade with no mods.

Kit:

View attachment 1029995

Loaded with a Gem Stainless Steel from tonight's shave, second shave on the blade. The safety bar is adjustable for more/less blade exposure. The head is adjustable for the angle you prefer.

View attachment 1029996
That is a beautiful set. I really like the look of it. An adjustable SE...that is interesting. Do you have any idea on when this set dates to?

1914/l. Adapter allowing use of the Tibam handle is a godsend.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom