What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Tue 29th Oct

Alu General/Windrose handle & Feather Proguard [ 5 ]

IMG_0202.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
SOTD- Looking at the Schick rack it is going to be the theme razor L6 injector. The L series of injectors had a lot of theme razors that makes shaving interesting for the morning shave.

Razor : Schick injector L6 "Easy Rider" with a theme of different motorized activity's and having a shave while doing it. Weird commercials IMO showing how easy it was to shave on the go(L series are nice and milder aggressiveness than most).-MFG 1969?-1972
Blade: Schick platinum (2) old stock
Soap : Razorock "The dead Sea"
Brush: Yaki tuxedo knot 24mm+
Preshave: Brush wash the face with CeraVe hand bar soap+ Dollop of Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Post shave : Alum + cold water rinse
Post shave: Razorock "The dead sea" aftershave with witch hazel
Results:CCS,DFS,BBS + Alum indicated no irritation+ no weepers= :a17:
OCtober 30-2019 (3).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Supply v2 w/3 dot and Schick Japanese twins (2). Much better experience than the initial test with a few days of growth. Quick, simple, and efficient as a daily shaver.

Razor: Schick I2 Hydro-Magic
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Rick Montalvo Grade A Silvertip Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Lather: Razorock XXX
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder
👌

Happy Halloween

proxy.php

Razor: RR Hawk V2
Blade: Kai Pink
Brush: RR Plissoft 24mm
Soap: Stirling Sandpiper
AS: Dickinson’s WH followed by Stirling Sandpiper splash

2nd shave with the Hawk, just received yesterday from a very generous BB member and am already loving it. Two pass WTG/XTG almost BBS territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
SOTD, I came across Williams mug soap that I have not used in a while(decades?) and thought I had better give it a try. From what I have seen how to lather Williams is load well and apply to face. I being a little different loaded well and into the lather bowl and it behaved through out my shave with reasonable good protection. It just brought back some memories with Father using the stuff. :001_smile A lot of the drug stores do not stock Williams in our community like they did a few years back.

Razor: Gem Feather weight-MFG 1950-53
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (7)
Soap : Williams mug soap(Non Vintage)
Brush: Razorock Noir 400
Preshave: Brush wash the face with CeraVe hand bar soap + Dollop of Aloe Vera gel to beard area.
Post shave: Dickinson's witch hazel
Post shave: Pinaud Clubman with witch hazel + Nivea balm
Results : CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation indicated from AS + no weepers=:biggrin1:
SOTD Oct 31-2019 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom